Pages:
Author

Topic: If crypto is taught in Collages, employment will increase? - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 122
I love to see this become true. Because more the people have knowledge more the market can grow steadily. I think the idea of teaching about blockchain and crypto is really a nice idea.

it is not about market,price or something like that but instead it is all about our future.
right now we are living in a technology,if our daughters or sons know nothing about this stuff what will happen to them ? they need it,at least they need to understand the basic.
when people uses it as a form of payment to pay their needs,bills or else.but our childs know nothing about it ? do you think it is a good thing for them ?
also it's part of knowledge,so the goverment needs to pay attention to this one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
How students will be taught? Who will teach crypto lessons? Any experts are here who can teach the students on crypto currencies? And will there be chances to those experts to be employed? How would it be when many have prior chances to enlighten the students with crypto stuffs? Do you wish these to happen? How many would love to teach?
I agree with your thinking, it is certainly very good to do additional learning in their school, because this includes introduction to the internet to introduce students using crypto, with many breakthroughs that know crypto will become the latest generation of crypto for the long term of our children.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I love to see this become true. Because more the people have knowledge more the market can grow steadily. I think the idea of teaching about blockchain and crypto is really a nice idea.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
On a serious note many universities around the world are already teaching about blockchain and crypto, they are offering professional courses and degrees in this field, so future looks good, soon i think this trend will be followed by all universities globally.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
How students will be taught? Who will teach crypto lessons? Any experts are here who can teach the students on crypto currencies? And will there be chances to those experts to be employed? How would it be when many have prior chances to enlighten the students with crypto stuffs? Do you wish these to happen? How many would love to teach?
Pages:
Jump to: