Pages:
Author

Topic: If every Bitcoin user would run Bitcoin miner in home? - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

USA
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
1 miner can mine very little bitcoins, it is not worth for electricity, you should make a huge mining factory to make more profit. Mining at home is unrealistic to be rich.

Again, i already have said that i don't want to earn. I want to support Bitcoin network and i wonder do my 1 miner would help or i should leave everything to big miners.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
1 miner can mine very little bitcoins, it is not worth for electricity, you should make a huge mining factory to make more profit. Mining at home is unrealistic to be rich.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
That's the problem, the mining difficulty increases. Sometimes if it happens the entire network too might gets collapsed. Mining is possible with specific equipments and even with that its hard to mine similar to the farms. At some point if block size is increased, sure small scale mining won't be effective.
USA
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Would it help for Bitcoin network if i run 1 Bitcoin Miner?
I am thinking about supporting bitcoin network.
I know that we have businesses who runs thousands of miners, to earn money, but i don't want to earn, i want just to support Bitcoin network and i wonder do my contribution would help, or we just need leave all the work for big miners?

Last question, would 1 confirmation time - 20 minutes would be the same if every  Bitcoin user would run atleast 1 miner in home?
Pages:
Jump to: