Pages:
Author

Topic: If google has its own crypto currency? - page 2. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Look, the original Satoshi´s idea was created a decentralized trusted peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Do you think that big company could create something decentralized? Probably not, they would like to have control over it. Just like Libra has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies or blockchain.  Cool
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
Many paths that can be make by google if he want to have their own currency, also all have their own rules and regulations towards the process. For BTC, in my opinion it is very strong for now and is recognized as being known by people.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
 I think it will come in a special way, a kind of unwarranted prospect to look for any major achievement with such a currency. Because this current competition has created such a demand in the market that Google will not be able to reach Bitcoin's high standing position in their new currency. As a result, thought can be called nothing but a skyscraper.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
April 29, 2020, 08:45:50 AM
If Google has any such blockchain digital business currency, then it is not bad. Though Google already has its own currency its is called Google Pay, Google Play Credits . If they able do so in blockchain tech and cryptocurrency . I will also come forward to invest in it .
Is Google Pay cryptocurrency? They do not even use blockchain. It seems that you are confused with the payment application, you should carefully research about blockchain and cryptocurrency before making comments like this.
It seems you have misunderstood him, he said that if Google Pay could use the Blockchain system it would be very interesting, does not mean Google Pay is a crypto currency  Grin, you must understand what he said, it is true, if Google applies the Blockchain system to their payments, then crypto currencies will have a higher FOMO
Apparently he said that Google has its own currency for themselves? But I don't see any kind of currencies they make. They just created a payment application and applied different currencies around the world to their systems
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
April 29, 2020, 08:14:57 AM
Hi, I have a question if Google will have its own digital currency?it will beast bitcoin or not?

I think that it will beat Bitcoin easily! Because Google controls the whole world of the Internet! And it is very famous among the people all over the world. It can market its currency easily.
This is my opinion! What is yours?
Thanks for your opinions. Google only control 4%-5% from whole internet which means Google has this percent knowledge. Although Google has own currency which has demand as stablecoin or USD. Google will be being forced to open privacy but Bitcoin is now popular for privacy without third person.
Google is undoubtedly a very promising company for investors, and if Google decides to implement blockchain, as well as its own cryptocurrency, this project will attract quite a lot of investments.  But it seems to me that today Google should pay attention to its own safety and to the safety of its users, since again there is a lot of information that about 500 Google  Play applications are experiencing a vulnerability due to which hackers can steal user personal data.  In addition, even on bitcointalk, a topic has already been discussed where it talks about an application that masquerades as a metamask application for android, which substitutes addresses for sending cryptocurrencies, stealing user funds.  Thus, Google has quite large security problems that need to be addressed at all costs.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 29, 2020, 05:09:27 AM
If Google has any such blockchain digital business currency, then it is not bad. Though Google already has its own currency its is called Google Pay, Google Play Credits . If they able do so in blockchain tech and cryptocurrency . I will also come forward to invest in it .
Is Google Pay cryptocurrency? They do not even use blockchain. It seems that you are confused with the payment application, you should carefully research about blockchain and cryptocurrency before making comments like this.
It seems you have misunderstood him, he said that if Google Pay could use the Blockchain system it would be very interesting, does not mean Google Pay is a crypto currency  Grin, you must understand what he said, it is true, if Google applies the Blockchain system to their payments, then crypto currencies will have a higher FOMO
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 29, 2020, 04:58:04 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 28, 2020, 09:30:54 PM
in my opinion no one can beat bitcoin from anything, even if Google made its own crypto, because bitcoin has already wanted to be dropped many times but can still rise again
and not bound by the rules that apply while Google will continue to be bound by the rules that make it difficult to develop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 28, 2020, 07:55:52 PM
Google doesn't need to compete BTC because Google is something out of the reach of BTC atm, so even thinking about it is stupidity. And yeah, Google doesn't need a cryptocurrency because it already allows you to bank through its Google Pay app and send/receive money from anybody without the need to pay any fees (not even on an IMPS transfer) while if it'd have a cryptocurrency, no wonder Google would be making a very handsome amount in fiat if we'd calculate how much in total fees would it be getting per day, considering the number of users it has.

We are only bothering ourselves, thinking that Google is going to launch its own cryptocurrency. If you would check through critically well, you would discover that people have been talking about this for quite some time now. Had it been they wanted to do it, we would have started seeing news flying around from google as the source itself.
Then another thing we should ask ourselves is, what does it need it for. If it decides to eventually do that, then it means they want to just take money away from people and nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
April 28, 2020, 07:38:12 PM
Google doesn't need to compete BTC because Google is something out of the reach of BTC atm, so even thinking about it is stupidity. And yeah, Google doesn't need a cryptocurrency because it already allows you to bank through its Google Pay app and send/receive money from anybody without the need to pay any fees (not even on an IMPS transfer) while if it'd have a cryptocurrency, no wonder Google would be making a very handsome amount in fiat if we'd calculate how much in total fees would it be getting per day, considering the number of users it has.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
April 28, 2020, 07:31:29 PM
If Google have its own cryptocurrency, then it will surely be a good thing and will be a big news as well. If ever that happen, it will be good for the whole crypto community because the usage of cryptocurrencies have been promoted by Google so it will surely be a great thing to attract or encourage people to get into using cryptocurrency as well. I am wondering how or what will will be the feature of that coin will be and the usage of course. It is really interesting to see once that thing will happen because imagine a big company which is well-known like Google is adapting the usage of cryptocurrencies by creating its own. Looking forward to see such thing to happen in the near future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 28, 2020, 06:57:59 PM
I just thought about this. if google has its own cryptocurrency, then it might be able to compete with bitcoin. However, everyone believes in Google, and I feel that it's bigger than Facebook. I think if Google produces its own crypto, then people will aim to own it. Well, I'm even excited about that
It will be centralized coin right? And there won't a lot of people who will using it. Now there are several platform that use cryoptocurrency like BAT and etc but do they have a lot of user? Is the price can compete bitcoin? They are no. Bitcoin will keep number one and there will no any coin who will compete it, believe me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
April 28, 2020, 06:53:24 PM
I really think that Google could dominate the cryptocurrency rankings if it released a cryptocurrency.

They own by far the largest advertising network on Earth and could literally push their new coin on practically everyone.

I also heard they developed a censored search engine for China, so they could even succeed there.

Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of corporations jump into the crypto game if Libra is a success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 28, 2020, 01:55:06 PM
Well cryptocurrencies are decentralized (most of them) and those which are centralized are heavily criticized for it. Libra faced the same criticism from the community when it was announced So the question is this :  if the tech giant as big as google decides to introduce its own crypto.... will it be fully decentralized?

So in the mean time the best thing that google can do is to integrate existing crypto payment options across its products including google pay as this will open the gate for mass adoption.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2020, 01:34:22 PM
I just thought about this. if google has its own cryptocurrency, then it might be able to compete with bitcoin. However, everyone believes in Google, and I feel that it's bigger than Facebook. I think if Google produces its own crypto, then people will aim to own it. Well, I'm even excited about that
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 28, 2020, 01:29:24 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
April 28, 2020, 08:34:46 AM
Google hasn't announced any intention of creating their own cryptocurrency and they already have payment products available, but if they did it probably wouldn't compete with Bitcoin which is defined as digital gold more than anything else now

Yes everyone knows they are not in the crypto community, Just imagine how it would be if they officially announce that they are all set to join in crypto industry. Believe me they will be the star to crypto market for sure because of their popularity across the globe, also many and many of the big whales will dump their investment on this coin. And this coin will be wisely used across any country as they are already safe when it comes to secure payment..
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 28, 2020, 08:25:45 AM
Not yet.

But once we will know, we will know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
April 28, 2020, 07:49:45 AM
Hi, I have a question if Google will have its own digital currency?it will beast bitcoin or not?

I think that it will beat Bitcoin easily! Because Google controls the whole world of the Internet! And it is very famous among the people all over the world. It can market its currency easily.
This is my opinion! What is yours?
I think not. because whales in crypto market use bitcoin to manipulate the market, and each individual can control the market if their money is much. As for Google, if its price fluctuates the same as in US exchanges, there will certainly be many people who want to buy it but it will not be a rival of bitcoin. Google should be a centralized stock market, it will not be able to function in this decentralized market. Only Bitcoin is the king and it will still lead this game until it is no longer worth taking advantage of.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
April 28, 2020, 06:55:16 AM
Google already has its own currency
It is called Google Pay, Google Play Credits...

It is not a cryptocurrency , neither uses blockchain tech or whatever. It is like a PayPal

http://Https://pay.Google.com

Bitcoin has a different proposal
Are you kidding ? It is just a normal payment application. You cannot call it a separate currency because they use Fiat to pay for their applications. It seems that you still do not understand anything about cryptocurrency and this market

What about bitcoins and the like, don't you use fiat currency to buy it?
or are there other pairs besides the indicated currencies?I think Google really doesn't have it yet.
but your statement about this is a little mistaken.
Pages:
Jump to: