Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 112. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I think that I would hold to them and put the with my other Bitcoins, I am here for the future prizes to make allot of money.
I know that it is not sure but I am here to take some risks.

We are all here to do this and I think that I also would hold it for a long time because you can make some nice profits with just holding the bitcoin.
10 bitcoin is a very big amount and you can make some nice amounts with it without any doubts.
I will hold a few and invest in many methods and gain more profits. If I afford to lose I won't worry as the hard work behind the money is not mine.
But you should be lucky to have 10btc you can do a wide range of things like buying part of a company or managing your own business and wasting it away would just mean that your a person who doesn't know how to utilise online currencies to a full potential.
Yeah but if i am one of the lucky person who receive that amount n my wallet i think i will calm and i will plan first if what i will do with that amount
And i think i will use it to start a website that something can be passively earning online.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think that I would hold to them and put the with my other Bitcoins, I am here for the future prizes to make allot of money.

We are all here to do this and I think that I also would hold it for a long time because you can make some nice profits with just holding the bitcoin.
10 bitcoin is a very big amount and you can make some nice amounts with it without any doubts.
I will hold a few and invest in many methods and gain more profits. If I afford to lose I won't worry as the hard work behind the money is not mine.
But you should be lucky to have 10btc you can do a wide range of things like buying part of a company or managing your own business and wasting it away would just mean that your a person who doesn't know how to utilise online currencies to a full potential.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I will spend the 4btc from it and then I will hold the rest which is 6btc I think it is enough not too high not too low I don't need to have more profit from bitcoin I just want to enjoy and to fulfill all my want in needs I will be practical for using it .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I got 10btc I will invest in a profitable altcoin and create a crypto service, exchange,freelancer etc
yeah I think 10 BTC is a good capital to invest or to create a business, if I have a substantial capital I certainly will use it to create a business
i doubt that right now it would be enough of 10 bitcoins to create your own business, thats a small amount of bitcoins and i think that you need at least 100 for that, i would just hold the bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
According to me in this present situation, i will not do anything, and I will keep those coins in my wallet. And I will wait for the price increase. Yes, now Bitcoin price is rising day by day every week we see high fluctuation in Bitcoin price. So once it touches 800$ that is good time sell coins. So if we do anything from Bitcoin that is a risk only this is the best solution to make some money.
Activity: 252
i will hold it for the price increase. to me still there is potential that the price of bitcoin will increase. therefore it is still good to hold bitocin and not to sell it.

Hold it til the end of the year and you can earn good profits, price at a moment is also good but it will not give you profits that you can earn by selling at the end of the year.
yes that is what i also think so. but i will not hold it tell the end of the year. i like to wait for the price to cross the all time high level. my be sell it if it cross the 1000 USD  level.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i will hold it for the price increase. to me still there is potential that the price of bitcoin will increase. therefore it is still good to hold bitocin and not to sell it.

Hold it til the end of the year and you can earn good profits, price at a moment is also good but it will not give you profits that you can earn by selling at the end of the year.
Activity: 210
i will buy a super computer which can make my work 1000x faster Cheesy

You are too wasteful and have no greater desire than maybe you can get. Now you can be happy to get a super computer. But in the future you will become a super computer a useless stuff, for electronic goods always get the latest innovation to help meet the new activities. Unlike the bitcoin, the future will be more profitable bitcoin
What's wrong with having a certain? Aside, supercomputer is so beneficial to you because you can do heavy works that normal control can't handle.
Activity: 252
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
If I got 10btc I will invest in a profitable altcoin and create a crypto service, exchange,freelancer etc
yeah I think 10 BTC is a good capital to invest or to create a business, if I have a substantial capital I certainly will use it to create a business
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I will hold it till the end of the year and will sell when I sell 4 digit price and then invest that money in real life business from where I can earn regular income.

This what I'm going to do also but for me even not the end of the year. As long as I'm not in need of fiat money.
I will just going to keep holding that amount even until for the next years.
I hope the price by that time is going to be even higher.
Activity: 812
I will hold it till the end of the year and will sell when I sell 4 digit price and then invest that money in real life business from where I can earn regular income.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I'll give it to my mom in help for her chemo therapy Smiley
I hope your mother a speedy recovery, and bitcoin can help treat your mother  Wink Smiley
Activity: 238
Spend the 2btc's and Invest and trade the remaining 8btc

What do you mean by 2 btc to invest? In what kind of investment you are going to do with it?
Don't tell me that you are going to invest it to hyip's or cloud mining.
For me, I will just going to do hold for it for a long time.
If you have clearly read what he has said, you would have quoted in a different way. He said as he will spend 2 btc out of 10 btc and will use the remaining 8 btc to invest on trading. it is a good idea to do so with 8 btc.
Activity: 924
I am gonna hold it for a long term, at my opinion price should increase much more later and also i don't really need money right now. So i will just wait for something big.
i would definitely hold that too, in my opinion bitcoin is the best investment option possible at the moment, i hope it will give me a lot of decent profit especially after the halving event

We have all the same plans with that amount. For me, I'm going to withdraw maybe 1 bitcoin. And just going to hold 9 bitcoin at all.
I'm going to spend that 1 bitcoin in fiat for starting out a real business in real life.
1 Bitcoin is not enough to start an at least a good business because it's very small capital. If you ask me i will use that whole amount of bitcoin to be able to build a good business because i can get ROI fast because i have a big capital and also have a good business. IMO small capital can't help you to gain big amount of money so it's better to use that whole amount.
Just only 1 BTC you want to start a business maybe in my opinions it's not possible but is your sure you can do a business with 1 BTC? it's needed a hardworking, tenacity and a full mind to doing a small business at this time only with 1 BTC.

It depends on a nature of business, you can start business with 1 btc if you don't want to invest initially but you need to really work hard to grow your business after that to earn good profits.
Activity: 238
I am gonna hold it for a long term, at my opinion price should increase much more later and also i don't really need money right now. So i will just wait for something big.
i would definitely hold that too, in my opinion bitcoin is the best investment option possible at the moment, i hope it will give me a lot of decent profit especially after the halving event

We have all the same plans with that amount. For me, I'm going to withdraw maybe 1 bitcoin. And just going to hold 9 bitcoin at all.
I'm going to spend that 1 bitcoin in fiat for starting out a real business in real life.
1 Bitcoin is not enough to start an at least a good business because it's very small capital. If you ask me i will use that whole amount of bitcoin to be able to build a good business because i can get ROI fast because i have a big capital and also have a good business. IMO small capital can't help you to gain big amount of money so it's better to use that whole amount.
Just only 1 BTC you want to start a business maybe in my opinions it's not possible but is your sure you can do a business with 1 BTC? it's needed a hardworking, tenacity and a full mind to doing a small business at this time only with 1 BTC.
As the cost of living has increased a lot, it is quite hard to open a business with 1 btc in our country. it can be done for small business but the profit would be more less and that would require more hard work as said above.
Jump to: