Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 147. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If I was 10 Bitcoins, I'd probably leave part of the deposit, and part would be used for investment. Or I spend money to create my business, and gradually developed it. For example, I dream to open in any European country store Russian products. I know I live there are many immigrants from Russia, and they yearn for the Russian food.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

Well, if you really want to invest it, then I suggest in P2P lending. Whether it's on forum or off forum. I think that's actually the most legit investment you can make at the moment. ICOs are risky, but can be profitable.

I suggest you just hold the 10 BTC. That's safest.
Activity: 756
I will invest bitcoin I have for trading in some exchange. and the rest will I use to buy gold in real life. I want to invest in both places. I want to keep my money safe in the real world and in the world bitcoin.

The right plan. Because of this the most enjoyable thing in our lives, because the price is very pleasant and bitcoin in the future we will get tremendous benefits a lot, because I am sure that bitcoin has an incredible future good. The system and all its structure is highly unusual and different
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I would probably store them for a very long time. The price has just been going up so rapidly that storing is definitely the best thing to do with your Bitcoin.

Me either I'm going to store it I don't know if I'm just going to store it this coming halving or I'm going to store it even longer and hoping for a better
price increase after a long time. Or maybe I'll just divide it by portion the half of it I'm going to withdraw and the half will continue to store it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I would probably store them for a very long time. The price has just been going up so rapidly that storing is definitely the best thing to do with your Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 I will invest bitcoin I have for trading in some exchange. and the rest will I use to buy gold in real life. I want to invest in both places. I want to keep my money safe in the real world and in the world bitcoin.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
First of all ifnyou will give me 10 BTC i will say thank you to you.And what i would do after that is encashing half of it to real money to  put it on my bank for saving.And the remaining ill split it between investing on cloudmining and trading to ensure my profit.And some to put on my wallet to wair for price increase and exchange it to fiat
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would invest it in myself Wink
Activity: 658
If I have 10 BTC I buy a car Smiley
5800$ car... dunno...
better ant miners or hype invest Smiley
$5800 ? Lol do you want to buy the car? you will get is a car wreck and will be broken in a few months? you can search the car at that price on ebay. lol very unfortunate amount of money just to buy a car wreck. better to use more useful which eg buy mining equipment. it will be much profitable
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
I would cash out and buy pair of shoes to as much homeless people i could afford from that 10 BTC.
Would be best spent money in my life.
I would buy some waves after the dump
Activity: 21
Start a business. 10 BTC is a nice amount and should cover a lot of BTC small business costs, but if not, it would make it easier to get a loan.

I'm not sure what the business would be though.... Stock trading with a BTC investment?

5800$ car... dunno...

No this is too much for that  Undecided
Activity: 34
5800$ car... dunno...
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I would probably loan it out when the rates make it worth loaning. Otherwise, I would use about half of it to invest in low risk high return altcoins. Maybe create [another] BTC gambling site/app - that's probably the easiest money you can make.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I thing that i am gonna upgrade my current PC and also i will buy something else for my girlfriend. I am not gonna wait till halving comes cause nowdays price is enough.

a great option to upgrade your PC, then you can buy a VGA better to do mining, and it will be more profitable in the long term Smiley
Well, I'd say I don't fully agree.
It's good that you upgrade your pc, yes. But mining? I do not think so. I don't even think mining is just profitable anymore, unless you have dirt-cheap electricity cost and a lot of miners.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I thing that i am gonna upgrade my current PC and also i will buy something else for my girlfriend. I am not gonna wait till halving comes cause nowdays price is enough.

a great option to upgrade your PC, then you can buy a VGA better to do mining, and it will be more profitable in the long term Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There are not people will give us 10 BTC  this thread is too imagination hope you understand about that. And you never get 10 BTC for buy a car from this thread. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

If you give some 10 bitcoin to me. I will use it in investing in altcoin in Ico the alternative coin that has a potential to be like some high price alternative coin. Its too risky because theres no sure about it and theres no contract that this coin will high their price. But I take the less risk than i gamble it. Because here it is just altcoin wait to rise the price. In gambling risky. Always hoping to win but i think if i gamble it i always loss.
Activity: 48
Jump to: