Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 154. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
primedice, 1 roll?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Build a gaming PC,and save some for my grandchildren for when BTC price reaches millions.

2 btc can build gaming pc already.

if you give me 10 btc the 7btc ill invest it on other alt coin and wait until the price goes up and the other 3 btc ill gamble it. you will never know your luck! Cheesy just give me that 10btc.  Grin Grin
I'm sure if the 3 BTC was used to gamble then 3 BTC will disappear instantly. I would encourage you to invest bitcoin with the BTC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
I think that i will hold this money till halving comes to get more money from it, than i will exchange this money into cahs and will go rave  Grin

no one knows if the halving will increase the price rate. my own estemate would be atleast 70% it will increase the price and 30% chance that will not.
also when halving started, the price value wont increase or lessen that much because lot of people want to store there bitcoin for atleast 2 -3 months until it reaches their expected amount before they sell it.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
if you give me 10 btc

i will be very happy

buy and sell blade and soul gold we accept bitcoins
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I think that i will hold this money till halving comes to get more money from it, than i will exchange this money into cahs and will go rave  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just put the 10 bitcoin in a cold storage and wait till the price is high and make a lot of profit with doing this.
That is what I would do if I had 10 bitcoins.

Yeah, I think that is way better and put it just for a short time and wait for this coming halving.
And after the halving you will get profit from it and once you get a profit, store it again for a long time but decide when you will get it again.
what?come on guys,wake up,you are given 10BTC by people,imagine if that was true and really happen,its really you will use that bitcoins just for hold and not do anything with that bitcoin?because i will very happy and share giveaway with that amount,and of course save it some to my wallet.

We're discussing the probable plan we will do whenever we have this kind of money and my tip is use it for invesment that give you 10%-20% Roi for a short period of time and just make sure to secure the site if it really pay and put a savety wallet too that you can use for emergencies.
Activity: 518
Just put the 10 bitcoin in a cold storage and wait till the price is high and make a lot of profit with doing this.

Yeah, I think that is way better and put it just for a short time and wait for this coming halving.
And after the halving you will get profit from it and once you get a profit, store it again for a long time but decide when you will get it again.
what?come on guys,wake up,you are given 10BTC by people,imagine if that was true and really happen,its really you will use that bitcoins just for hold and not do anything with that bitcoin?because i will very happy and share giveaway with that amount,and of course save it some to my wallet.
Activity: 546
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Definitly i would invest in trading.
10BTC would bring a good income per month(if you are a trader).

But lending would be good too. using the right platform would be almost riskless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The value of the Bitcoin is not that high so if I have that much I will sell it with a lot of profit later in the future and what you need only is that you have to need some patience.
And patience is also the most important thing that you need for Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Build a gaming PC,and save some for my grandchildren for when BTC price reaches millions.
it took a very long time waiting for the price of BTC until the millions. Investors might attract investment amount.

Yeah i know,that's why i'm not waiting for it to increase or risk losing them,i just know that by the time ill be 70 at least i can retire as a millionaire
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
i will buying CBX then stake it  Cool
I guess most of people are running behind (by ignoring mighty bitcoin) on some altcoins may end up in regretting as we are not aware when it's creators will start dumping their hoardings. In my view altcoins are not safe always and I will never waste 10BTC if I get.

I just heard what the 'cbx' '?
It's Crypto Bullion altcoin.

I will would've cashed them to FIAT Wink hehe
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
i will buying CBX then stake it  Cool
I guess most of people are running behind (by ignoring mighty bitcoin) on some altcoins may end up in regretting as we are not aware when it's creators will start dumping their hoardings. In my view altcoins are not safe always and I will never waste 10BTC if I get.

It's Crypto Bullion altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
i will buying CBX then stake it  Cool

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
i will buying CBX then stake it  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

if you give me 10 btc the 7btc ill invest it on other alt coin and wait until the price goes up and the other 3 btc ill gamble it. you will never know your luck! Cheesy just give me that 10btc.  Grin Grin

haha, actually I think building a gaming pc is a good suggestion because if you are a gaming fan you can play but also a good GPU means you can also mine some of the altcoins if you have cheap electricity which may even earn you back your investment to buy the pc in the first place.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!

Activity: 518
If I have 10 btc right now then I will prefer to sell it and earn profits, as price is too good now and there is full possibility that price will fall back in future so can again buy at that time.
Well, wouldn't you rather hold on to it at this point? I mean, the price is steadily going up from $450 last 3 days, now hitting nearly $530 and I think this might go up to $550 by Monday or Tuesday maybe, and then stabilize there. At least I do hope so.
yeah it was a good idea but the price expectations price of each person is different maybe your price expectations is hight. but I already have the expectation that has been reached. I buy bitcoin at a price of $ 440 and now I do not want to waste the opportunity to not sell at this time. I've got a big profit
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
it took a very long time waiting for the price of BTC until the millions. Investors might attract investment amount.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
If I was given 10 Bitcoin, I would keep atleast half of it and invest the other half in other cryptocurrencies. Tongue

That's what I'm thinking that I will use it per portion a portion for trading, a portion for lending, a portion for saving for the upcoming halving.
And of course a portion for using it for my personal use.
Jump to: