Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 28. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 10:11:58 PM
If you were to give me 10 BTC for nothing in return, I would keep 10% of it and I would give the rest away.  I would make it interesting and give it away to people who were looking for help, but were not openly asking for it.  I would also invest some of it to educate people as to what bitcoin is!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 07:23:05 PM
If you give me 10 btc I'd make sure to invest it into multiple investments making my money more safe cause if one fails I have others to rely on instead of being bankrupt instantly. And I also might gamble a bit of it.
Investment nowadays are not really profitable where you could lose your bitcoins there if you gonna use multipile investments website for making money you're right there because if you invest your like wasting your money and donating your money to the owner of the scam site trading is much more profitable and this is the real answer

Investing online is a big risk at a moment but we can invest in physical products like gold or real estate where risk of loosing money is lesser and  you can get good returns from it in long run.
I think all investments have risks. difference when you invest in something physical, such as gold, real estate, you do not have the possibility to in circumvention or scam ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 30, 2016, 07:08:19 PM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

10 btc is big amount for me, I would hold some of my bitcoins in my wallet and wait for prices to raise up, because that's the less risky way to earn bitcoins  Cheesy
Less risky bitcoins wallets are more risky website in the internet what if the owner of the website will hacked all of the users bitcoons? after the prices goes up then you people will bw cry for sure maybe banks will.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2016, 06:01:59 PM
 If I would receive 10 bitcoins in my wallet right now then I would use 8 bitcoins to invest and trade half half.
Trading to actively make money and investing to semi passively gain money. The other 2 bitcoin I'd keep in the wallet just in case and also to just raise with value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2016, 04:11:47 PM
I love trading.I you give me 10 BTC I oviously invest on trading.I have 3 years trading experience.I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.

Yes its good to invest that amount in trading to keep on increasing the number of coins over a period of time but I would invest only 5 btc in it and rest I will keep them safe for the future.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 03:42:08 PM
I love trading.I you give me 10 BTC I oviously invest on trading.I have 3 years trading experience.I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 30, 2016, 02:26:13 PM
If you will give me 10 btc I want to use for investing, because I can earn a lot of money with investing the bitcoin these days, bitcoin will also grow so that is also good.
oh well yes investing is profitable but it is not that easy you have to do a lots of research 10btc can be a good start but if you missed your prediction it can easily burned as well so better to use half of it from investing and the other half to do some good real business.

All investments are risky but if you can minimize that risk if you invest in real world in real products like gold, where you always an good opportunity to make profits in long term.
Activity: 644
September 30, 2016, 02:13:05 PM
If you will give me 10 btc I want to use for investing, because I can earn a lot of money with investing the bitcoin these days, bitcoin will also grow so that is also good.
oh well yes investing is profitable but it is not that easy you have to do a lots of research 10btc can be a good start but if you missed your prediction it can easily burned as well so better to use half of it from investing and the other half to do some good real business.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
September 30, 2016, 01:28:48 PM
Activity: 770
September 30, 2016, 01:09:05 PM
save the 5 btc, store it on my wallet for a long time. the other 5 i will use it to buy pc  and miners, so that i can benefit on my expenses. Grin Grin

Mining is not profitable these days, but still it depends upon your decision if someone gave you 10 btc.
But for your remaining 5 btc, I would do the same I will just store it on my btc wallet address
and I will wait for 2-4 years and after it I will withdraw it.
That is a lot of money mate but it would be of course nice if you can sell it later in the future with some profit because the value is not even that high now and that can be bad.
But the most people are hoping that the value will be more so they can all sell it soon and that would be nice.
Mining can earn a lot of money dudes.. I am not saying about bitcoin mining, what i want to mention about is altcoin mining. There are many potential altcoin these day and it is not very hard to find out which is a benefit altcoin for mining. In my opinion, etherium is a high potential cryptocurrency which will be popular in the future
Activity: 756
September 30, 2016, 01:04:16 PM
I will just keep those amount on hold because bitcoin price keeps increasing and after 4 5 years price will definitely rise to $1000 and at that i will sell those amount and name my profit. And also I will keep trading in trading sites and will rent my bitcoin to my friend in interest that will yield another profit.

We are even expecting the price to go around $1k in next year and if that happens after 4 or 5 years the price would go really high, we are expecting that because there are some projects going to represent bitcoin in early next year that might grow its price somehow.
Activity: 798
September 30, 2016, 11:45:12 AM
10 btc is huge amount to have, and with that high amount I can surely start a small restaurant or cafe in my area and if I work hard on it then it can be a lifetime income for me.
Activity: 233
September 30, 2016, 11:40:43 AM
If I had the money, I would have been better, happier. I would be more generous and to take the right decisions. I could move mountains, and would make happy their loved ones!
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
September 30, 2016, 11:25:34 AM
I will just keep those amount on hold because bitcoin price keeps increasing and after 4 5 years price will definitely rise to $1000 and at that i will sell those amount and name my profit. And also I will keep trading in trading sites and will rent my bitcoin to my friend in interest that will yield another profit.

If people who are creative and want to grow to become more rich quick usually they will do it for trade. Yes it's always good to do a trade rather than just hold for several years. unless you have a high-paying job, and forget about 10 btc as future investments that would be very good to do.

Yup if its only an investment for you then you can afford to simply hold them for long term without doing anything with them, but if you want to make regular money then its best to invest them in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 30, 2016, 10:52:25 AM

If people who are creative and want to grow to become more rich quick usually they will do it for trade. Yes it's always good to do a trade rather than just hold for several years. unless you have a high-paying job, and forget about 10 btc as future investments that would be very good to do.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2016, 10:43:47 AM
If I would receive 10 bitcoins in my wallet right now then I would use 8 bitcoins to invest and trade half half.
Trading to actively make money and investing to semi passively gain money. The other 2 bitcoin I'd keep in the wallet just in case and also to just raise with value.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 30, 2016, 10:38:40 AM
Just keep it and save more bitcoins and wait 'till it's price go up again, and when that happens I assure you that you will have a huge profit from it. Using it on gambling would be no good for you like what you've said, just keep it in the "closet" and "wear" it in the right time.

My answer to your question will be "I would do the same thing that I've advice to you because it is worth the wait".
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 10:32:37 AM
Activity: 840
September 30, 2016, 10:19:14 AM
I will make that 10 bitcoins growth by invest it and deposit it into trading and gambling. I'm sure i can grow that 10 bitcoins and i will give you back 10 bitcoins when i success.
I will also invest it in trading and convert some portion in fiat and use the money to buy other items for my business then i will just hold the remaining btc in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell.

10 btc is not a big amount to buy assets for your business so I'd use the full amount to invest and or trade and possibily gain more wealth from it.
Either that or let it flow around in your wallet waiting for the value to go up so you can profit even more.

I think its better to use them in trading instead of simply holding them, with trading you can increase the number count of your coins, and more coins will give you more profits in future.
Activity: 616
September 30, 2016, 10:17:42 AM
I will make that 10 bitcoins growth by invest it and deposit it into trading and gambling. I'm sure i can grow that 10 bitcoins and i will give you back 10 bitcoins when i success.
I will also invest it in trading and convert some portion in fiat and use the money to buy other items for my business then i will just hold the remaining btc in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell.

10 btc is not a big amount to buy assets for your business so I'd use the full amount to invest and or trade and possibily gain more wealth from it.
Either that or let it flow around in your wallet waiting for the value to go up so you can profit even more.
Pages:
Jump to: