Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 34. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 07:18:16 PM
if I were given 10 bitcoin, I will do a few things. First of all I would find the safest way to secure Bitcoin. I would put most in cold storage and then I put the rest in the trade to get over with it and will also be a gamble with the remaining part.
yeah, i would just secure my bitcoins and then hold it all in order not to lose all the money by any thieves
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 23, 2016, 10:45:39 PM
I would hold part of it, but I should also invest. There are currently, in the cryptocurrency market, projects related to blockchain as a service and blockchain applications, with potential to grow in the long-term and that I think worth some investment.
Holding is nice idea and part of earning bitcoin but you should invest that while waiting to increase the price of bitcoin and you can use trading also and do not depends on the investment where you could lose your money with investment .
Investing it into questionable investment is risky you have the more risk you are taking rather than the result you are anticipating. My advise for you is that You hold all of it until the price of Bitcoin one day get comfortable for you to sell, you may need not to worry about the price going down now as it is steady as of the moment.
That sounds safe but if you want some action you will only spend or use a certain percentage of that total btc in short term investment, trading, or even in gambling investing related, when we do that we will be able to learn and we will be active in the community.

This is much better that we must  get a portion of  our  total money to invest on short terms so that we would able to learn new things and  also we could able to grow somehow our  money even in small amounts atleast it grows and not on idle at all.  Holding  bitcoin would be  a good ide if you dont know any investments  that you are knowledgable  its better not to risk at all since you wont know  what would  you must do which results  high risk on  lossing all your money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 10:26:25 PM
I would hold part of it, but I should also invest. There are currently, in the cryptocurrency market, projects related to blockchain as a service and blockchain applications, with potential to grow in the long-term and that I think worth some investment.
Holding is nice idea and part of earning bitcoin but you should invest that while waiting to increase the price of bitcoin and you can use trading also and do not depends on the investment where you could lose your money with investment .
Investing it into questionable investment is risky you have the more risk you are taking rather than the result you are anticipating. My advise for you is that You hold all of it until the price of Bitcoin one day get comfortable for you to sell, you may need not to worry about the price going down now as it is steady as of the moment.
That sounds safe but if you want some action you will only spend or use a certain percentage of that total btc in short term investment, trading, or even in gambling investing related, when we do that we will be able to learn and we will be active in the community.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2016, 09:57:17 PM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

i think if someone so nice to give me 10 btc i would in vest 5 right away in some POS coins, i would take 2.5 and build some mining rigs to mine some more coins to turn in to btc and the other 2.5 i think i would just save in a paper wallet and keep adding for the day i got 10 more so 12.5 to pay you back...
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 23, 2016, 09:53:12 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 23, 2016, 09:12:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 23, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

Yes investing them in some promising ICO can make our day, but we need to be careful before investing in it as most of the projects are turning out to be a scam in long run where only owners are making profits.
I think you have to be careful with coin any new type of coin, I think you do not know what he was thinking by the dev or the owner of the coin, maybe he thought to profit on a pump alone, so I think you have to be careful to invest or buy a coin, because it might that coin to be a scam

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
September 23, 2016, 07:06:32 PM
I can use it for trading lets call it a "waiting game" , buy low sell high or gonna buy domain and hosting to host many articles about bitcoin.
Lol I do not think that you're going to spend all your money or BTC 10 just to buy a domain or hosting, I actually think that's a good idea if you use it for trading capital

Spending all of them at once is not a smart move to make as after spending them you will be left with nothing in hands, so its better to find different ways to multiply them.
Activity: 504
September 23, 2016, 06:10:31 PM
I can use it for trading lets call it a "waiting game" , buy low sell high or gonna buy domain and hosting to host many articles about bitcoin.
Lol I do not think that you're going to spend all your money or BTC 10 just to buy a domain or hosting, I actually think that's a good idea if you use it for trading capital
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2016, 05:39:11 PM

Yes investing them in some promising ICO can make our day, but we need to be careful before investing in it as most of the projects are turning out to be a scam in long run where only owners are making profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 02:53:25 PM
Activity: 434
September 23, 2016, 12:14:21 PM
I may use 3 BTC for trading and wait if the price of each goes the above price the time you send it to me so I'll make profit . Second would be making a online shop which can be profitable and the main currency to use is bitcoin or some altcoins so its still be related to bitcoin. Lastly gonna eat what I want with that money and spend it on some massages for my backpain Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 23, 2016, 12:09:00 PM
I would certainly store most part of it for a very long time. The price is not going up right now, but I think there are good chances for the future.
I think if I have 10 BTC course it is a very large number, of course I will always watch very carefully. so I'll just hold it. it will remain profitablle
the best way you have to do is hold 5 BTC and using 5 BTC's capital or grow it to become larger. so you do not just wait for bitcoin price increases, because it always takes a long time.

Actively growing your bitcoin is better than passively waiting for the price to go to the moon. It could also involve some risk but I think the risk is manageable and you can be very profitable in investing or in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 23, 2016, 12:07:04 PM
I would certainly store most part of it for a very long time. The price is not going up right now, but I think there are good chances for the future.
I think if I have 10 BTC course it is a very large number, of course I will always watch very carefully. so I'll just hold it. it will remain profitablle

Your bitcoin holding remain profitable if bitcoin is an uptrend or does not go below the price when that 10 BTC is bought.  We cannot say that holding bitcoin will be profitable because of its ups and down (volatility) in price.  10 BTC is a big amount,  you can set up  some small business with that amount.
Activity: 246
September 23, 2016, 11:58:45 AM
After the last time when I wondered what I would do with these coins if they gave me 10 btc, but definitely nothing except investments not come to mind. You can certainly spend and buy something dreamed about, but we can do more wisely and at first to earn more and to implement ideas, too, more
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 23, 2016, 11:57:39 AM
I will put all that money in altcoin trading as that is the best place to invest from where it will be easy to make small but regular profits which will keep on adding value to my coins.
Activity: 205
September 23, 2016, 11:56:08 AM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 23, 2016, 11:34:45 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

There are a lot of things to do with these 10 bitcoins, as 10 bitcoins is a lot of money, usually around some thousands of dollars. So, you have to be VERY careful with this money whatever you will decide to do with them. It is very easy to lose this amount if you are not carefull Smiley.

It is good that you don't want to gamble this amount of bitcoins too, as gambling is one of worst things to "invest" your bitcoins, plus you get addicted which would be even worse for you and your future. Don't try to gamble.

If i were you, i would keep these bitcoins for now, and wait for price rise. Price is quite large right now but it will be larger in near future, so you will have more use from your bitcoins later, keep this in your head. And once price will be larger, i think you should:

A. If you are lazy, you could invest these bitcoins into mining, gambling, or maybe even good loaning site, as you will get profit each month/week from it.
B. Try to start altcoins trading with couple of bitcoins. This is much harder way to earn as it needs a lot of skills, and even luck, but if it is done well, you can earn a lot of bitcoins from trading.
C. Do bitcoins and Fiat trading. If B way is too hard for you, try this. simply find exchange site that you like, and buy bitcoins when they are cheap, keep them, and then sell later when they will be expensive, you should get easy profit, though not too much.

Keep in mind that all of these options are very risky. Be safe whatever you do.
Activity: 714
September 23, 2016, 10:01:52 AM
Many users said that they would hold those 10 bitcoins for the possibility of increase in bitcoin price in the future but i am the one who wants to do something with my bitcoins all the time so i cannot just hold them.I would use them for some investements in web designing and other investements as well.

Its good to invest them at legit place where you can get some returns in future, holding can give you profits only if price goes higher in future and we don't know what will be the exact picture in future.
Activity: 140
September 23, 2016, 09:57:56 AM
Many users said that they would hold those 10 bitcoins for the possibility of increase in bitcoin price in the future but i am the one who wants to do something with my bitcoins all the time so i cannot just hold them.I would use them for some investements in web designing and other investements as well.
Pages:
Jump to: