Pages:
Author

Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment? - page 6. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
I think it is already a good investment if you lock it for 5 years from now. You cannot appreciate the profit so much if you invest it in short term. But if you want to trade it I prefer that you trade as position trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
You can't know what will happen tomorrow in a falling market, the price may fall even lower. Do not rush to invest if you don't control the situation, wait until the growth phase begins.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
This is a great investment, I think. Buy such a promising asset at such a low price as it is now a very wise decision. Ethereum still has a growth potential of dozens of times.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
firstly i don't think that it is the right time to invest in ETH, secondly the amount that you are willing to invest would not give you much returns even if there is a jump in ETH value
Activity: 180
I think this is a good time to buy into ETH because prices have bottomed out for a year now. If you have money left over, buy some ETH to wait for a good profit.
Activity: 320
As before, now I continue to state - the purchase of Ethereum now becomes a profitable and promising option for investments, given the excellent potential for the development of the project. And from the middle of next year, the price recovery will begin. Also, some of the money now is invested in the purchase of NEO and EOS, while prices remain rather low.
Activity: 378
I believe that now is really the best time for a promising investment in the purchase of Ethereum. From the beginning of next year, we will be able to see a gradual recovery of coin prices in the market. And one of the confident leaders on the active rise in price will be Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Now is really an excellent time for the prospective purchase of Ethereum for investors. After all, prices have fallen significantly during the period of the market's fall. Therefore, you can invest in coins with good potential and wait for the recovery of high prices next year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency, and the price is very good for the long term, and I think investing in ether right now is the best decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think it's a good investment. Ethereum is now at the bottom and it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Ethereum was drop about 85% since december and that mean the price already oversold. Currently Ethereum still become the biggest altcoin based on market cap, so will be have potential to going up more. But by to see more than 55% dominance BTC on the market so is more good idea to put your money in to Bitcioin.
Activity: 350
I continue to believe that today the purchase of Ethereum really becomes a worthy choice for perspective investments. After all, now in the period of the fall of the market, the prices for its purchase are quite profitable. And from the beginning of next year it is already possible to wait for a gradual increase in prices.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Investing in ETH is the best investment and smart choice. Although the price of ETH has decreased a lot in the past, but with what ETH has done, surely in the coming time ETH will increase rapidly, deep fall to rise high
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Yes, it's a good time to pick up some ethereums but keep them as a long term investment.  If it happens to dip further, try to buy more.  Don't panic and sell them at a loss as the price is very low right now. 
Activity: 68
Now it is about 3 ETH, although recently only one cost $600. from the point of view of such logic, it is profitable. But we can not be sure that the fall of the coin is over. I'd catch Etherum at 150-180.
I really hope ethereum does not fall that low 150-180 $ range because I already have my bag load of ethers. 3 Ethers at 600$ total cost could only have been imaginary just a few months back
Activity: 17
I think yeah it's good choice to invest on Ethereum knowing the market of Ethereum is experiencing a very significant low price right now.
Activity: 68
Although all investment in cryptos carry significant risks, I dont think there is a better time to embrace eth than at the moment,currently less than 200$
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yes ethereum is a good choice for some investment. Now market is down so if you invest in ethereum it will give you some sure profit in future. As a project ethereum is good enough and asking it's very popular. As a platform token it is the most popular token 80-90% ICO is based on ethereum. But In last few months there was a lots of fake and failed ICO. So people have lost faith in ico. And and that is the one of the main cause of Ethereum's price drop rapidly. But as long as market go for a bull run it will recover. And one more thing don't invest all your money in one place. I think I would better if you split your investment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Look, now it is almost 3 ethereum and I consider it as a perfect investment. Just imagine, people have bouht it 2-6 times expensive and now you have opportunity to et in with such a low barrier.
I believe it is the best time to buy eth

if in a week crypto didn't do recovery, the price will stuck in this level till end of september i think.
but, still good to buy in this level and hold it.
Activity: 789
Ethereum is one of the best altcoins for now. even categorized as altcoins that can potentially shift bitcoin. So you don't make the wrong choice if you really intend to invest in it. You need to know that the price of Ethereum now is down, this is the right time to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: