Pages:
Author

Topic: If i start mining ethereum by taking loan of 3000$ for 2 years , will it beneficial ? - page 2. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
This is what I did, however I did this about 4 months ago. I took out nearly $20,000 in loans and built myself a small farm - I got my ROI and now I basically pay off power each month and invest the rest. I was in "early" before the massive rush and the astronomical increase in difficulty. Now I think it would be pretty difficult to get into and safely get an ROI - you would be looking at 0.75-1 year easy. Also $3000 is not that much even if you can find GPUs.. this is probably not a great idea.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Etherum now is pow but when switch pos ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If i want to start mining rig by taking loan. If i take loan of 3000 usd for 2 year will it help . I am worrying about network hash rate as it increasing day by day. Will this deal help?

Yes maybe its a good idea, but how much fee you need to pay for 3000 usd?
You can try to mine monero, i think its a good alternative
Or you can buy 3000 usd bitcoin and maybe after 2 year you can resell it for 10k, because what i see is that bitcoin grow and grow up
legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Your asking about an altcoin in the Bitcoin section.  Post in the altcoin section.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If i want to start mining rig by taking loan. If i take loan of 3000 usd for 2 year will it help . I am worrying about network hash rate as it increasing day by day. Will this deal help?
Pages:
Jump to: