Pages:
Author

Topic: If I wanted to offer coding skills, what languages are most sought after? - page 2. (Read 1639 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Which ones are free? I know codeschool is I think....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Quote from: mtwelve link=topic=939098.msg10291123#msg10291123
Awesome. Codeschool a good place to start to learn about it, or where do u suggest?
W3Schools is pretty good for learning web relaye stuff, try there.

Yep, I'd check out Codecademy as well.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Quote from: mtwelve link=topic=939098.msg10291123#msg10291123
Awesome. Codeschool a good place to start to learn about it, or where do u suggest?
W3Schools is pretty good for learning web relaye stuff, try there.
legendary
Since websites are the thing I see most likely, should I start with HTML than move to CSS? Could you offer more insight on that?
HTML and CSS pretty much go hand in hand, and you should try to learn both at once. It may sound daunting, but basic CSS is easy as hell.

This, If you really feel that too overwhelming, start with HTML and get a good foundation going, then switch to CSS.  CSS uses basic HTML and once you figure out that you can go on to more advanced things.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Since websites are the thing I see most likely, should I start with HTML than move to CSS? Could you offer more insight on that?
HTML and CSS pretty much go hand in hand, and you should try to learn both at once. It may sound daunting, but basic CSS is easy as hell.

This, If you really feel that too overwhelming, start with HTML and get a good foundation going, then switch to CSS.  CSS uses basic HTML and once you figure out that you can go on to more advanced things.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
legendary
On here, a knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP or Python/Ruby should be fairly good. Apart from altcoins, websites are likely to be the most sought after.

legendary
In Memory of Zepher
On here, a knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP or Python/Ruby should be fairly good. Apart from altcoins, websites are likely to be the most sought after.
legendary
Looks like theres a demand for people that can code, what language should I start out with/focus on and where should I learn from? Dabbled with code school, with basic knowledge of ruby.
Pages:
Jump to: