Pages:
Author

Topic: If Mark is not only DPR , but also Satoshi ? - page 2. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
MK and Satoshi have totally different personalities.

And both had nearly 1 mio BTC exchanged to DIRTY fiat. Genious! Invent a ponzi and laugh your ass off. Good job.

Satoshi earned the 1 mio BTC by his talent and hardworking. He deserves it!

MK earned the 1 mio BTC by scamming, cheating and stealing. He doesn't deserve it!

Don't equalize two different person just by their net worth. The ways of earning their money are more important.

And both had nearly 1 mio BTC exchanged to DIRTY fiat. Genious! Invent a ponzi and laugh your ass off. Good job.

Don't change the core of the debate. We are debating if MK = Satoshi.

They are NOT the same person. Period.

Satoshi used to have a geek group who helped him debug and improve the algorithm. Many people personally knew him. So the speculation that "MK=Satoshi" is totally evidence less.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitcoin - love & hate

First:
I know it sounds stupid , it's another of the 1 trillion theories about Satoshi but still.

Let's assume the story evolves , the fbi starts questioning mark more an more , pressuring him and he suddenly reveals he is Satoshi and proves it with the signed addresses.

Do you think it will have any impact on the price?
Myself , I doubt it.

First, most studies point out: there is a significant negative correlation between obesity and IQ.

Second, the fatty MK ruined two businesses within a short period of time.

Therefore, I highly doubt if he has any brain to be Satoshi at all.

Please stop posting useless thread like this. This is a speculation forum, not a weirdo talk forum.

First he ruined the business , he didn't lose money himself.
Have any proof that he lost money and that he is not sitting on 800k coins?
Until now he proved he is a scammer but not an idiot.

How could you expect an evil thirsty greedy fatty to conduct boring difficult exhausting brain-intensive research into algorithm and coding for years?

Not everyone can suffer the hardship, pain and life of being a researcher/scholar!

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
Yeah I heard that too. I heard he's moot too and is in Lizard Squad and he hacked Sony for Kim Jung Un, it all adds up when you think about it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
what a useless thread
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
What if Satoshi isn't actually a real person? Maybe Satoshi is the internet itself becoming conscious with us being its brain cells? Do you think this will have any impact on the price if true?

300k by december
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
What if Satoshi isn't actually a real person? Maybe Satoshi is the internet itself becoming conscious with us being its brain cells? Do you think this will have any impact on the price if true?
First:
I know it sounds stupid , it's another of the 1 trillion theories about Satoshi but still.

Let's assume the story evolves , the fbi starts questioning mark more an more , pressuring him and he suddenly reveals he is Satoshi and proves it with the signed addresses.

Myself , I doubt it.

First, most studies point out: there is a significant negative correlation between obesity and IQ.

Please stop posting useless thread like this. This is a speculation forum, not a weirdo talk forum.

First he ruined the business , he didn't lose money himself.
Have any proof that he lost money and that he is not sitting on 800k coins?
Until now he proved he is a scammer but not an idiot.

First:

Myself , I doubt it.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitcoin - love & hate
Why are you out of Newbie jail?
Is it your intellect? Myself, I doubt it.
First:

Myself , I doubt it.
Pages:
Jump to: