Pages:
Author

Topic: If marriages can expire,will you still renew? - page 5. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Maybe i will to renew if our relationship are still they same and always happy together with our child even if we have some fight and not understand each other i will renew again because not all the time we always fight. But we know in this day some of family are always have divorce i think they not understand each other about what they doing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I have been married for 7 years and at the moment I would have exactly updated the marriage. I do not know what will happen in 7 years or in 30 years. We will see.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.
it depends how much you satisfy with ur life partner
Activity: 41
I think that's a grand idea, preferably smart contracts. I mean when you know that there's an expiration date to the contract it makes all interested parties work harder for renewal. Just look at the aging football players who run their socks off to get a contract extension  Grin
Activity: 42
Marriage transcend the physical intimacy and all other attached priority as it sacred an spiritual involving vows, commitment, developmental adventure. However, there is no good reason trying to change the unchangeable. When one partner becomes incorrigible then renewing a marriage contract is not worth it. As marriage involves mutual consent of the two parties.
Activity: 161
yes i will renew my vow i love my family..my family is my everything
Activity: 30
Of course, I would renew it if the marriage was good. And I hope it will be.
People should try harder before choosing to divorce. We need more compromises.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

If I still love the person I would always do. Once I enter marriage, there is no turning back. I believe that problems and struggles are not a reason enough for couples to quit. Quitting is for the weak as well as in married life. No matter how hard life is, I believe that couples should always keep their married life strong and firm.
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
That is indeed a very interesting thought mate...till death do us part is an illusion and nothing more...so unless you feel exactly the same as some years ago, just don't renew !
Activity: 47
Merit: 12
My farther in law asked me to take his daughter. He promised  me farm but still today I only received  a cow (my wife).Only joking  ,I will definitely  renew because both parties must worked together  in a marriage.You must support  each other in good times and bad times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have a lot of good memories from my wedding and I will renew it for sure.
Activity: 51
Yes it is true marriage there is time to expire, death is more precisely to call it. If someone of the couple dies when it is easy, the possibility of being left will renew the marriage and certainly with another couple. If you die in old age, many considerations make it difficult to renew marriage.
Activity: 162
I will renew my marriage in my wife, if the marriage certificate expire. I need my wife and I love and care my wife.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I will do my best to renew it. After all, it was a promise before God and the person you love to always be there for each other no matter what. To try to understand and take care and love each other.
Activity: 27
Yes, I will for sure renew my marriage as those are the most beautiful memories I have.
Activity: 43
If ever that MARRIAGE expires,  i will still renew it. 
No matter what it becomes,  we are still the one who chose the person we wanted to marry.  So we shouldn't regret it,  though some people had really the nightmare like experienced in marriage - in that case it's acceptable. 
But generally,  marriage is a sacred one,  this is the moment when you made a vow to your partner that you'll be together in goodness and in worst.  So treasure that day and never just throw it away even if you may given a chance to do so. 
Activity: 68
Never. I will want to go back to my single hood and enjoy the life like before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
If marriages can expire,will you still renew? I have two answer to this question first if i am still happy i would continue and renew my marriage and live a happy life but if i am not happy with my partner i would not renew it and possible find someone who can love me and make me happy simple yet complicated hahahaha
Activity: 36
I want to have a family and that is what is the most important thing to me.
Activity: 54
No never because then i could not stare and flirt with various girls if one wife is there LOL Wink
Pages:
Jump to: