Pages:
Author

Topic: If Mayweather made a comeback, would you bet on it? - page 2. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Mayweather already established a reputation being undefeated on his career and he will definitely not let someone ruin it. He got tons of money and there's a big chance he, or should I say his money, can manipulate a fight cuz you know, money makes the world go round. Cheesy
So to answer, yes I will bet. I am also willing to bet as much as I can because I am that confident he will win.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Mayweather fights in general are pretty boring to watch. Very few punches thrown no action at all, just him staying away from opponents. So to answer your question would i bet on it? Yea id prob bet that the fight would go the distance n he would win by decision
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Mayweather once again stressed he wouldn't be tempted to make a comeback rather than he will teach Rousey a Boxing lesson,LOL .If Floyd ever attempts a comeback it would be for a good reason, money shouldn’t be an issue for him.
Money would be an issue for him coz of his extravagant spendings and I would bet that he will lose if he ever attempt to comeback.. He is getting older, not younger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Mayweather once again stressed he wouldn't be tempted to make a comeback rather than he will teach Rousey a Boxing lesson,LOL .If Floyd ever attempts a comeback it would be for a good reason, money shouldn’t be an issue for him.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I used to make so much mone with Mayweather fights, I would always bet in a win and the guy won and won nonstop for years, of course you needed to bet a pretty decent amount since the odds were always in his favor. Sometimes it was close as hell with Maidana 2 and I got pretty shaky.
Anway, would you bet that Mayweather would win his 50th fight? I just have a feeling that he might come back next year with another fight, probably the last one to have that perfect number.

I think it won't happen again since he's already retired. And if miracle happen, absolutely I will bet on him.
I like the way he attempt to knock out the opponent

Well he has retired at least twice before, 2008 and I think 2012, the took long breaks, but if you are in top shape and you still have the itch to compete, you will fight again even if it means contradicting yourself, he has done it before.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I used to make so much mone with Mayweather fights, I would always bet in a win and the guy won and won nonstop for years, of course you needed to bet a pretty decent amount since the odds were always in his favor. Sometimes it was close as hell with Maidana 2 and I got pretty shaky.
Anway, would you bet that Mayweather would win his 50th fight? I just have a feeling that he might come back next year with another fight, probably the last one to have that perfect number.

I think it won't happen again since he's already retired. And if miracle happen, absolutely I will bet on him.
I like the way he attempt to knock out the opponent
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Pages:
Jump to: