Pages:
Author

Topic: If money would not be a problem, would you still gamble? - page 18. (Read 15783 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I am just wondering if you still would gamble if you would have enough money? I mean, now as it is, do you gamble for the fun or for the profit?
Yeap i have enough money but it doesn't mean that i don't gamble now, i still gamble to make my money big and sometimes when i win i just gamble for fun, and also money and make some own strategies in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I will continue to gamble because, if according to what you wrote, I have enougg money, I wouldn't worry about losing. So I will just gamble for fun and not for money
Just make sure you won't get addicted as time goes by i have seen a lot of people get addicted for sure ,
Not even when you have unlimited money , gambling is so vulnerable ,
People would easily lured it's human nature to feel so ,
Better to act more wise , when you feel you have enough money , don't dare you to approach gambling world anymore.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Yes I would but not all the time maybe when I am free and bored and just want to have fun. Limitations will still apply even if money is not a problem to avoid being addicted to gambling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
Yes, if money was not a problem for me, then I would spend much more time in gambling and this would probably make me much richer due to the increased number of chances of winning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I will continue to gamble because, if according to what you wrote, I have enougg money, I wouldn't worry about losing. So I will just gamble for fun and not for money

That wouldn't work for me because I gamble for the money and it depends on what one looks for in gambling games whether for fun or for the price money. The latter is what I crave and so I will quit gambling if I already have the money but I understand your point that as a fun seeker you will continue for the fun of it.
Activity: 290
Yes, gambling is not only for money, I enjoy the excitement most of all!
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
No, gambling for me is just entertainment and I can play without money on a demo account if there is a desire, but continuing the game time to infinity will be too tiring for me.

Cool I like it because I was thinking that if I had to much money then certainly I would be travelling and enjoying the world. Yes sometimes with the friends will go go gamble for fun and as a meeting point. But just specifically going to gamble because of being rich would be that way covered well.

Right. Having a lot of money would probably make gambling obsolete among my options where i'll spend. I won't have any time for gambling. Well that's me. I also prefer the outdoors. Every now and then perhaps if i may think of gambling but if i have a lot of money, i most likely won't have time
Honestly, speaking if I were rich guy I would have not given a thought to gambling. Only stupid will waste their wealth in such a game. Also, if a person has huge capital his temptations will also be great. Greed increases with the increase of wealth. We never contend to what we have.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I personally am a person who does not like to gamble, so even though money is not a problem,i think there is still a lot of entertainment and other fun that is more promising.
I have to use money for positive things in order not to gamble, because i think gambling is very risky.
That is the good vision of not gambling for the money. If you intended to earn money you just get into trading and that will give you more money without being at so huge risk a sin gambling. As far as entertainment is concerned, that is okay to you but don’t you think it is not a healthy entertainment? May be you disagree with me but try to get entertainment in sports, movies or so.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
I am just wondering if you still would gamble if you would have enough money? I mean, now as it is, do you gamble for the fun or for the profit?

I know some people gamble because they see it as a means of earning profit, but some also gamble because they treat as leisure or enjoyment for their satisfaction. If money would not be a problem, I would not still gamble because it may eat too much of my time and attention instead of just doing things productively. Don't get me wrong, the perception of gambling towards other people may be subjective but I rather focus on something that will yield me more profit in the future instead of potentially risking all of my money due to addiction.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No, gambling for me is just entertainment and I can play without money on a demo account if there is a desire, but continuing the game time to infinity will be too tiring for me.

Cool I like it because I was thinking that if I had to much money then certainly I would be travelling and enjoying the world. Yes sometimes with the friends will go go gamble for fun and as a meeting point. But just specifically going to gamble because of being rich would be that way covered well.

Right. Having a lot of money would probably make gambling obsolete among my options where i'll spend. I won't have any time for gambling. Well that's me. I also prefer the outdoors. Every now and then perhaps if i may think of gambling but if i have a lot of money, i most likely won't have time
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If a polling is created for this, majority of the people support gambling even if money is not a big concern. The reason is that, though the user has good earning through other sources for fun they'll be using bitcoin for gambling. When money is not a big issue the user will take decisions with precise strategies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Why not be serious when you have enough money and just try to save it for yourself? Frankly, I will take time to think of my future by that time and I will be looking to gambling with the only way to have some fun if I want to. So yes, I will still gamble when I don't have any problem anymore but I will still take the chance to focus with my life but not focusing with gambling anymore.
Activity: 686

I cant reply with certainty, but maybe when in a future time i can have enough money or when i become rich, then i can reply Cheesy
Sometimes gambling is trouble, so i think we continue gambling even when we have enough money, maybe for fun Smiley
I know a man that had won 1 milion dollar , and he has continued to gamble
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

I think I would still gamble but not really to earn money. I would still gamble to socialize and to have fun. Gambling already helped me a lot in terms of socializing. I met a lot of good friends who have the same hobby as mine. And it also helped me a lot to relax after a week of work. Gambling is a good way to relieve stress.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If money would not be a problem, I think yes I would definitely be gambling still for both fun and profit. Gambling is really fun I admit, I was addicted to it at first and all I want to do was just gambling everyday from waking up in the morning until I sleep late at night, then I got to a point of realization that I was just wasting my money on it so I stopped.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
If money would not be a problem I really do not know how differently things would have been, but i think i would take the humanitarian way of helping people other than gambling or maybe grow an interest to invest in other projects to have even more money...you know what they say -you cant get enough and you will never have enough of it.
Activity: 364
If I would have enough money of course I don't need to gamble any more. But my own intention why I play gambling is that because I want to relieve my stress and it is my way to relieve my stress. I'm just gamble for fun.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I would gamble even more. Because then I do not need to think about money and about opportunity to lose everything. I would feel the pure pleasure of the process of gamling. It would be just for fun.

Gambling will be less fun, the one that exciting about gambling is the feeling we can win something precious, when nothing precious being bet then gambling wont be exciting anymore, I probably can get bored with gambling and I cant feel the pleasure of the gambling, it just the same with playing with fake chips
That means if you were a rich person (let's say a millionaire), your money wouldn't have been precious to you. You would have used it in gambling with zero worries. Even if you kept on losing, you would have placed bets because pockets aren’t empty. I wouldn't have been this carefree even then.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I would gamble even more. Because then I do not need to think about money and about opportunity to lose everything. I would feel the pure pleasure of the process of gamling. It would be just for fun.

Without money, gambling will be bland, money is the main factor that makes gambling fun because the money makes us feel the tension, the tension that we feel as a pleasant feeling. Without gambling money just plain games, like playing Fifa at home.
Yes, gambling could only be a fun if money is involved in it. if there is no loss or win of the amount that has been bet, then there would be no anxiety and fear which makes the whole thing more interesting.
Gambling for the sake of fun only means that you do not regret your losses. It never gives an idea of opting for gambling without having a penny in your hands as it is just impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: