Pages:
Author

Topic: If money would not be a problem, would you still gamble? - page 48. (Read 15783 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think that using money makes it more fun, it would not be gambling per say if there was no money in it. I think having 100,000 BTC to bet using martingale would be fun. But if money was truly not an issue it would be the same as using fake chips

That means there is no more thrill in gambling if you already have all the wealth and money is not a problem anymore. Most likely you would just be visiting a gambling site to spread a give away since you are not focused anymore in your betting as there is no need for you to make money out of it. That also mean that having only enough money in your pocket to use in gambling would be a good experience.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I'll never interested in playing gambling as a routine. I play gambling only for a moment. gambling is a pleasure, I will play when I want to play gambling.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I think that using money makes it more fun, it would not be gambling per say if there was no money in it. I think having 100,000 BTC to bet using martingale would be fun. But if money was truly not an issue it would be the same as using fake chips
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If money would not be a problem! Of course i don't stop gambling. My reason, because gambling it's nice and fun. I want to bet in some events, Like football and basketball events. It's a lot a fun.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i am always gambling for fun and never trying to get rich and win big amount of money, so i am not gambling with the money, witch will hurt me if i lose it.

so, if i will be millionaire, i will continue gambling for fun.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Even when I used to gamble with play money. It used to be very entertaining and with money being involved it became even more entertaining and interesting. I dont think even if money wasnt a problem, I dont think ill stop. Its just so much fun to gamble when money is involved. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well to be honest, yes. It's like gambling is another form of entertainment for me and nothing beats that adrenaline rush into your body especially if you are about to hit the jackpot. I would still gamble but not every day since that would be an addiction and not some form of pastime.
I do not expect you how long you will be enjoying your adrenaline simulations. A jackpot will not be a concern when you will be spending more money than that.

I guess, as long as you are caring about gambling, it may seem to you as a big thing. When you have other 'big things', gambling will become most least bothering one. When money is not a problem, probably you will be having 'many other big things'.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Well to be honest, yes. It's like gambling is another form of entertainment for me and nothing beats that adrenaline rush into your body especially if you are about to hit the jackpot. I would still gamble but not every day since that would be an addiction and not some form of pastime.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
That is a serious thing to do but if I am winning in gambling then I will continue to play because my winnings will mean money won't be a problem but on the other hand if my losses is now more than the winnings definitely I would have been running at a loss which means money is now a problem and I will not continue to lose more and by default, I am stopping gambling...
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
you will never get time for remembering gambling.
That must be a practical fact.
We are all struggling with gambling because we do not have any other options for whatever purpose you are already into gambling, I mean both gamblers who are all trying for making profit and using it for entertainment. All of them just into gambling because of not having another similar or better option.

When we become rich, hopefully we will be having better options and we will forget gambling completely.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I also would not stop to gamble if money would not be a problem. I think I would gamble even more and more freely.
For what purpose you will gamble more ? To lose all your current wealth ?

When you will be having enough money for leading luxury life, I guess gambling will be not a concern because you will be having other types of entertainments to engage youself. Moreover I believe you will never get time for remembering gambling.
Activity: 294
If money would not be a problem I think I would still play in some gambling sites,
I think it is fun to meet and play with other player you could become friends and have a little chat for a while,
I think other player's are not playing for profit but for fun so I think most of them would agree.

I am the same. I also would not stop to gamble if money would not be a problem. I think I would gamble even more and more freely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If money would not be a problem I think I would still play in some gambling sites,
I think it is fun to meet and play with other player you could become friends and have a little chat for a while,
I think other player's are not playing for profit but for fun so I think most of them would agree.
I disagree with that. Almost all players is aiming for the big profit so if money would not be a problem then why should I waste my time on gambling? I rather spend my time something else to have some fun.
but how much is there any limit of making money? if not then yes they will continue gambling for making more and more money, but no one accept the fact that he has enough money and he consider himself as retired from earning money and to stop any job, business or other means of making money.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
It would rather be the other way around for me.

If money would not be a problem, I would bet more as I wouldn't feel so bad for losing a bit every now and then.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I disagree with that. Almost all players is aiming for the big profit so if money would not be a problem then why should I waste my time on gambling? I rather spend my time something else to have some fun.
Knowing that all people do really have different desires on life on which they could able to choose freely what they want to do and if we are speaking about no problem on money then for sure gamblers will play till they want and everywhere they want because its their interest and some may spend on other things.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I'll split the money I have. I do not want to focus on gambling. because I do not want to addiction. playing gambling must have limits and also referrals because they can not lose all the money we have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
If I had enough money I would probably still gamble, because I gamble for fun. The most important thing for me is the gamble did not exceed the limits of my finances, and I did not become addicted. I still have control in gambling, so I keep gambling when I was bored for fun.

I think this is the most healthy approach. I think you burn your hands if you gamble for profit only. When fun comes first, you know when to stop. This is at least my feeling.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
Well, it depends on the situation. maybe for some people will still do it, or even do not quit it. in a real gambling games, you can bet whatever you have, even money is no longer an issue. I think many people are going to gamble, even when money is no longer the main point of the game.

I agree with you. People gamble not for the financials heck even smart people love to gamble why? by simple how good you feel when you gamble.
There’s something in a wager that brings you value, beyond simple expected utility of wealth. Even losing becomes more fun when you can stand back and amaze at why you took the risk in the first place.
It shouldn't be for financial purposes obviously because of the risk you are putting your money in. It's going to eat your money up if you don't take care of it. Would you gamble your life for the sake of winning? It's not fair and would be outrageous. If you do that, you are addicted.
Pages:
Jump to: