Pages:
Author

Topic: If Musk doesn't tweet Dogecoin, can it still soar? - page 19. (Read 3056 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
It's getting succeed caused by the big whales, we didn't know whether this is musk or not who have been bought billion of doge coins.
You can see the majority of total supply getting controlled by a few addresses. There will be no next doge coin. Doge is only one and another shitscam coin that used the doge's popularity will be dead soon.
I have been learning a lot from the various garbage coins that used the name of YFI when this coin got popular in the past.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nope I don't think so it only soar before because of WSB and the latest pump was made by Elon Musk tweet.
If those two didn't pay attention to Doge I think it would still be stable as it was before.
It only gain attention or gets pump because of those two without them Dogecoin wouldn't gain too much.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I don't know why people are so interested in trolls, there are some coins and tokens which are now being used by big institutions for use in real world. So many undervalued coins. I feel doge is literally eating the space of other good coins and it will eventually be corrected one day for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
Dogecoin is a coin without team and core technology, but Musk made it appear in the general public. Many people who are not cryptocurrency traders are buying Dogecoin, just like buying BTC. Why does it succeed? Is it just because of Musk? Dogira, Shibi, HOGE, who will be the next Dogecoin?

Or is there only only one unique Dogecoin?

As I remember, the last post from Musk about Dogecoin was ,more or less, negative! He said he will not talk about it more before Dogecoin becomes more "decentralized"! He said that 6 (If I remember correctly) hold the majority of coins in circulations! So they control the Dogecoin market! Or at least they are able to do it!

But since that tweet, Dogecoin made nice progress and in one moment went x3 from $0.05! Who knows what is happening here exactly, we should be aware that we talk about Dogecoin, it's a kind of paradox in crypto, at least in my opinion!

I am not aware of other "Dogecoins", there is only one Doge!
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
Dogecoin is a coin without team and core technology, but Musk made it appear in the general public. Many people who are not cryptocurrency traders are buying Dogecoin, just like buying BTC. Why does it succeed? Is it just because of Musk? Dogira, Shiba, HOGE, who will be the next Dogecoin?

Or is there only only one unique Dogecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: