Pages:
Author

Topic: if no one wants to buy coins in bull market what will happen? - page 4. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 108
If everyone stops buying the coins, then there will be no bull run because everyone will be selling their coins, causing a decrease in their price, if there are no bull runs then the trend will go back to bear. Also, I believe the market is way more complicated than this. If we don’t buy, the whales will buy, keeping the coin price at high and thus increasing its demand in the market.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
how can that be called a bull market if no one buys. who raised the price ?. that means the trend will change from up to down. when all have stopped buying, prices will go down slowly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
There will be time, investors or traders will avoid most coins in the future. Coins are tokens are released in an endless manner. Then what can be expected..
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I think that never happens as of such. If no one buys, the price of coins will drop, more people will come and buy, the price surges back up, people come and sell their coins and so on and so forth.  So, these kinds of things are of rally rare occurrence, especially in this business.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
If there is no buyers then expect bearish market to happen. How the prices keeps increase if there is no buyers? so therefore the prices of cryptos will go down.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
If everyone keeps evading not to buy coins and tokens or build portfolios in bull market and only waiting for price surge how exactly will price value keeps up? excluding traders taking advantages i think more value will be added to tokens and coins if many investors are creating more buy orders on exchanges

The question is will it be possible that to be happen? Because whether bull run or not many investors are continue buying coins in the market even it is not a good one. Because pump and dump was happened only because of the buyers and sellers that's all what I know about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Many people believe in Bull run and can only trade the market on its way up. At all times people will buy given excitement on the increase of market value people will flood in and keep the surge up during bull run.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
if no one buys it means the price will stay that way and when many people want to sell it will go down, but that's not possible because everyone has a plan to take profits.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
It doesn´t make any sense: "if noone wants to buy coins in a bull market"
Bull market is a market where are more buyers than sellers and thats why price is growing.  Smiley

Yes, i think OP is not clear about the bull market, now we are in the bearish market which there are many sellers and whereas in the bull run there won't be any sellers that's why the price of a coin will increase very fastly in the market.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Literally it is not a bull run if no one buying bitcoin,because the price increases when the demand increases which means more people were buying bitcoin.

Or you asking about people tend to lose everything they have on bitcoin after certain price reached then it is supposed to be called as dump or bear market.
Now a lot of people buy bitcoin, but all transactions take place on the OTC market and therefore we simply do not see the influence of these buy on the market
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
If there happens to be a bull run and then no one is buying any longer, that means there is going to lots of people selling (that one is for sure) and in such a situation the bull is going to gall back and bear will take over. That’s when you wake up and within just few minutes or so, you will see the price falling heavily to a very lower price and the more people continues to avoid the buy order and sell order continues to get higher, the market price will also Continue to fall until people starts to buy again. But that’s not possible, cause we are just assuming.

For real it’s either there is more selling than buying or there is more buying than selling, but the two must be happening at the same time. That’s what a market is all about, it’s always about buying and selling and not just one of them taking place.As the quote goes – more buying, the more the market price increases and when there is more selling, the more the market decreases in price.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Literally it is not a bull run if no one buying bitcoin,because the price increases when the demand increases which means more people were buying bitcoin.

Or you asking about people tend to lose everything they have on bitcoin after certain price reached then it is supposed to be called as dump or bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Bullish market is not possible, without a lot of investors willing to buy crypto currencies.  When there are no people that wish to buy crypto, the price is usually falling and market is not bullish but bearish.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
I thought about this sometime ago. When everybody hoards, what then makes the value come up? I don't get the logic in that. I have always thought its balanced when there are buy and sell orders in proportion. I need more light in this as am a bit confused as well.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
If everyone keeps evading not to buy coins and tokens or build portfolios in bull market and only waiting for price surge how exactly will price value keeps up? excluding traders taking advantages i think more value will be added to tokens and coins if many investors are creating more buy orders on exchanges
How can someone who does not have investment or coin at all in bitcoin wait for bull run, bitcoin adoption is still at a very low stage and every day we wake up, someone new is exposed to cryptocurrency and would pick interest in buying bitcoin. Check exchanges also, and you see the numbers of trades that is going on there and you will also see the number of BTC that is being bought, then you will understand that purchase of crypto will always be an ongoing thing.

Bitcoin also serve as utility token, which means we will always have people that would use it for a payment of one thing or the other, so this scenario is even impossible for us to be debating or discussing on its possibility.I know of some companies personally who uses bitcoin and never interested in its investment but its utility.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
This will never happen. The reason is simple, each coin has major players, and even if no one wants to buy a coin in a bull market,
they themselves will create a stir by artificially pamming it and leaving no choice for everyone else.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
no buys = more sells. Price drop and eventually more bear market which is bad for 95% of the people here, except for good traders which they don't care, they just adapt to the situation.

No buyers! then there will be no buy wall and there will be n seller.
The wall will be filled up with sells but still there will be no movement on it.
We are living on a buy and sell method in the market. no buy no sell no changes.
no bear nor bull season then!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
If there will be no buyer at bull market then expect there will be no movement.
We can't even call it a bear season as the market will not move.
We are moving due to demand or dumping, so expect nothing but a dead sea!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
You have answered your own question, the market is based on supply and demand and if the demand decreases and no one is willing to buy at a certain price then the price will go down and it will keep going down until the demand matches the supply again, this behaviour is very common and it can be observed very clearly during the end of the bubble of 2017 were the price went up very abruptly and then went down even faster as no one was willing to buy bitcoin for 20k.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
No buyers means that we gonna have a long bear market and probably the last one. No buyers means that the phenomen died but it will not be the case with bitcoin or any other cryptos but you must think that some of cryptos will die no matter what even if they have buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: