Pages:
Author

Topic: If People stop selling an Buying Bitcoin then what will be ? - page 2. (Read 154 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
The scenario you put forward is not actually feasible. The underlying fundamentals the drive prices involve the relationship between supply and demand. if people stop selling, then the price goes up as buyers outnumbers sellers. If buyers stop buying then the price goes down as sellers outnumber buyers. When buyers equal sellers we have equilibrium.

The fact is that in current day markets the scenario where both buyers and sellers stop transacting is not realistic. Speculators, with the help of algorithmic machines will jump in and look to profit from any imbalance in the market.

I think what you actually are trying to say is, if the negativity continues, and buyers stop buying...then what happens to BTC. The answer is that BTC will be sold down to a level where buyers are happy to reenter the market again. For something like BTC where there is no inherent value, the price can drop sharply and even go to zero. Other ssets such as real estate, cash, stocks, bonds ect have an inherent value, and as a result there is a level at which buyers will always jump in to pick up undervalued assets.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Although bitcoin will not happen, bitcoin may die because it does not exist when the supply and demand relationship does not exist.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Despite all the negative i'm fully aware that there's still positive news about bitcoin but if what you're saying happened then bitcoin will crashed it's value depends on supply and demand just imagine if it suddenly stop bitcoins value will crashed to, of course i think it's impossible to happen even with those negativity bitcoin will not gonna go down that easy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
There is a similar topic in this section you just added "buying".

Anyways just for the fun of itbecause we all know this will not happen.  if all people stop buying and selling then the prize will freeze. It will never move even a single cent. Price of bitcoin are dependent on the exchanges.

The effect of it will be on the exchanges peoole who works there will lose their job since they do not have customers to cater to.

Also if the price will not move then we can not call it an investment. We invest hoping that the money we put in will defeat inflation. If the money is not growing then it is worst than placing your money in a bank.
Activity: 113
If they will stop buying bitcoin, then I will wait for the price to cool down to its lowest price ever!! Then I'll buy ton of it, and Ill retry to open up this matter to the public, I'll just have to learn the process I needed to make it popular again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
If people stop buying and selling bitcoin mean there is no anytransaction in market.
No transaction is similar like bitcoin is zero value or at least stop at tje current price and useless to have bitcoin if nobody will buy ours.
Stop spreading FUD will help us to grow our capital.
Activity: 80
When everyone stopped buying and selling Bitcoin, the price remained stable because there was no trading volume, but with everyone, everyone panicked and then chose to sell Bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?

Sorry For My bad English, I am trying to improve actually  Cheesy

If people sell their bitcoins the price will decreased because of over supply in the market. If people sell and there us a huge demand in the market price atomatically increased. But just imagine if people Stop Buy and Sell bitcoin,i think market will die,it will not move or the bitcoin price become stable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?

If this happens then bitcoin will lose it's value because you will kill the demand. Anyways this is very unlikley to happen because many services and merchants accept bitcoin and you can even get paid with it thus we actually use it as a medium to transfer value already, still it's small but at least we have something. Anyway people won't stop to buy it because you have many people that believe in it and other peoprl who like to gamble and see if they can get nice ROI.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

If everyone starts to sell their bitcoin then the price will fall hardly because it is based on the supply and demand.BUt I don't think it will happen because the negativities are spreads by the whales to buy more coins for cheaper
Activity: 387
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: