Pages:
Author

Topic: If planning to HODL I think now is the time, which three coins will make it? - page 3. (Read 1334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
If someone believes in the potential of alt coins, now might be the time. Many altcons are almost at the bottom of the charts and if ready to risk a gamble now is the time and not when the coins have started to rise.
Since investing involves some gamble, I am willing to take a small risk and am ready to invest a few hundred bucks planning to hold on to the coins for 2 years.
The first token I bought was UTC https://universa.io but I am hoping some of you could give me a few more ideas which altcons might have a mid-term potential?
There are some altcoins worth holding, some of them have been mentioned in the thread already, but if you think you can buy a random altcoin hold it for two years and make profits just because the market of altcoins is depressed then I think you are severely mistaken, if you hold for that long the most likely outcome is that you are going to lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum

Are the only two coins I can confidently say will make it past that time. For all others it is unknown as this industry moves quite rapidly.
3) Litecoin
4) Monero
Those are no newcommers so will endure a two years timespan, too. This Nr.3 seems to be present at any bigger bitcoin mining location kinda as a hedge for asic investments.
And Nr.4 beeing the fallback if centralized mining was the wrong answer on all decentralisation matters.

More options for the adventurous:
5) Zcash as an alternative to Nr.4 if you can stand mining subsidy.
6) IOTA if they survive their infancies which is looking worser every day.
7) Waves, Komodo, Ardor but that seems to meander, not so sure about these.
8 up until 15) Stuff small change into different ICO gambles. Remember NXT!
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum

Are the only two coins I can confidently say will make it past that time. For all others it is unknown as this industry moves quite rapidly.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
If someone believes in the potential of alt coins, now might be the time. Many altcons are almost at the bottom of the charts and if ready to risk a gamble now is the time and not when the coins have started to rise.
Since investing involves some gamble, I am willing to take a small risk and am ready to invest a few hundred bucks planning to hold on to the coins for 2 years.
The first token I bought was UTC https://universa.io but I am hoping some of you could give me a few more ideas which altcons might have a mid-term potential?
Pages:
Jump to: