Pages:
Author

Topic: If price of BTC reach 50K who is going to buy? - page 3. (Read 3391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Who's going to buy? ME.
If it hits $50k it's a sure bet it will hit 10x that it's just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
In a world with creeping and rampant inflation and soon hyperinflation [...]

Where do you see "rampant" inflation? Well, there are some high-inflation countries like Argentina, with ~23% inflation, and there may be extreme cases like Venezuela with even much higher inflation. But in most of the world we have 0-3% inflation or even deflation like in Japan and parts of the EU.

And this myth that "in one year/few months/tomorrow we will have hyperinflation all over the world" is already a couple of years old. I'm still waiting.

I think Bitcoin must not depend on the world currencies being inflationary. It must be able to succeed even in a world with low inflation. And I think it will, or is already succeeding. If it succeeds as a currency, it will be bought if we have $50.000, but it won't be bought by people that wait for $100.000, but because of people needing it for buys and transfers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
If btc manages to hit $50k, there will probably already be a lot more infrastructure embedded into the world economy. It won't just be speculators and investors buying bitcoin, it will have a lot more businesses, maybe countries, maybe banking institutions using it, gambling, etc. Bitcoin has real uses that don't really care what the current prices are.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I just sat down reasoning about everybody's decision to  hold or keep their BTC, if the price of BTC reaches 50K today who is going to buy at that price? then there will be many sellers and few buyers,  is the reasons for holding or keeping the BTC justifiable? please some convincing explanations.

The time is not coming now when bitcoin price 50k, but i have good thinking about bitcoin's future and i aware you definitely bitcoin will reach at $50000. But i can guess bitcoin need 5 to 7 years to come at this price.
May be in that time, people have money and now still you see bitcoin at $4200 then people buy it not easily but still people are buying the bitcoin.
Then why not people buy the bitcoin when bitcoin has a expensive price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
Everybody.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Which makes bitcoin very valuable because of its advantages. As assets as well currency. Even very likely if bitcoin reaches $50K, will still be a demand for it. Due to little bitcoin supply. As long as it can be traded, there will always be supply and demand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Not everyone needs to buy a complete bitcoin for investing their money in bitcoin. If the price is $2000 and you buy 0.1 for $200, then if the price reaches $20k you should buy 0.01 for $200. That is how it works. If you have the money, it doesn't really matter if what is the price of bitcoin if you are buying for long term, it will always go higher and you will get your profit, all you need to do is to believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Repeat after me:

In a world with creeping and rampant inflation and soon hyperinflation, I must put all my extra money into deflationary assets in order to survive and retire with wealth.
In a world with creeping and rampant inflation and soon hyperinflation, I must put all my extra money into deflationary assets in order to survive and retire with wealth.

Tape this to your damn refrigerator. NEVER FORGET IT.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041
Repeat after me:

Tape this to your damn refrigerator. NEVER FORGET IT.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
i'd be buying the dip  Grin
Like a boss! People at this point worry about fluctuations of 10% that happen to be worth $400 at current levels. Imagine how things will be at the time 1BTC's value sits at $50K? 10% fluctuations will be $5K!!

For some people that's an entiry year salary, and that's something you can be scooping up on a monthly basis if you play it well. It's insane if you think about it right now, but completely normal by that time. Cheesy

Well if that kind of value would come faster and the thing is there will be a majority of people that is not gonna buy and a small percentage that will still buying, fluctuation is so much important with bitcoin because of it there are many investors earning through that kind of thing, and bitcoin can be a part of your daily or weekly salary if you simply know what and how to earn with it.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Sell bitcoin (even for 50k$)?!
Heretics!
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
It works both ways, because if bitcoin does reach 50k mostly those people who are holding on to bitcoin would for sure at some point in their life withdraw and take advantage of the huge price of bitcoin converted to fiat. When they sell their bitcoins, some investors or "whales" buy those coins and stock then so it really works both ways. Most sells their bitcoins when the price is high and some buy them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
How do we earn the satoshis now ? in small parts. I guess even if it reaches 50k people will continue buying it for small quantities, as they do with gold and other valuable things. If it increases in value, it's because people like and uses it. But I guess reaching this line of value as still many years to come.
Yep, on the world have many things with high value but still have buyer want buy them, example: just is keyboard high level or the celebration of a certain champion, you need spend ~$5,000 for buy this things in my country Roll Eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
i'd be buying the dip  Grin
Like a boss! People at this point worry about fluctuations of 10% that happen to be worth $400 at current levels. Imagine how things will be at the time 1BTC's value sits at $50K? 10% fluctuations will be $5K!!

For some people that's an entiry year salary, and that's something you can be scooping up on a monthly basis if you play it well. It's insane if you think about it right now, but completely normal by that time. Cheesy
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
At $50,000 a BTC that's still 2000 satoshi for $1, or 20 for 1 cent.
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
I just sat down reasoning about everybody's decision to  hold or keep their BTC, if the price of BTC reaches 50K today who is going to buy at that price? then there will be many sellers and few buyers,  is the reasons for holding or keeping the BTC justifiable? please some convincing explanations.

I presented a chart the other day that showed each share of Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffets company) was worth $267,000. This figure sounds utterly insane, especially since you can't buy a fraction of a share like you can with btc, yet, people are still buying Berkshires shares. $50,000 is not a big deal if there is still demand, just like $267,000 is not a big deal for Berkshire Hathaway.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Its not really necessary for us to buy on 1 bitcoin or whole of it since we can anytime buy small portions of it. Having a high price doesnt really changed at all on the way we used to be as of now.Even now on the current price of it there are still people dont even afford to buy a whole bitcoin but no one would really force you to buy whole and anytime we can do purchase small partitions of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How do we earn the satoshis now ? in small parts. I guess even if it reaches 50k people will continue buying it for small quantities, as they do with gold and other valuable things. If it increases in value, it's because people like and uses it. But I guess reaching this line of value as still many years to come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
traders. there will be always a buyer because they'll gonna do trading. until the very last drop of bitcoin. but then again bitcoin price won't disappear in our world because bitcoin will soon gonna be popular in the whole world and soon to be used as a daily money just like fiat system. bitcoin is just starting so bitcoin would definitely be there until the end of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
we still can buy small amount of bitcoin at the exchanges so nothing to worry about that and if the price reach to $50k i think it will happened gradually but not suddently jump from the current price so although the price maybe so expensive i think still possible to buy even more likely people will starting to trade because i'm pretty sure bitcoin will more famous at the time
Pages:
Jump to: