Pages:
Author

Topic: If there were someone's Assets in FTX before FTX collapse? - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
....My question that if someone lost Their crypto in FTX?
It's a no-brainer. You would know that many people were unable to withdraw their funds if you were following the news during that time. Those same people were warned from the earlier report that the exchange may be insolvent but they chose to ignore that and now they have to wait for the liquidation of FTX assets. Some of them may get a refund but most likely less than the original value so that's still a loss on them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
There are thousands of people that lost money in the FTX scandal. As it is now you can not really know if part of the money will be refunded, but if you look at other incidents of this kind there were not many where people got their money back.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
I was wondering that if someone was holding their Bitcoin and crypto in FTX wallet. I was also keen to invest in FTX. I EAS WAITING FOR FTX price to ho down below 10 dollars and than it suddenly started Crash and that was very dangerous and also if made very big impact in Crypto market.
I wanted to buy FTX token's cause it was promotion in IPL, cricketer Wolrd cup and many other places. And that's why I thought that it might be biggest crypto in next bull run. But thanks God I was saved from this crash and all my savings that were saved.
My question that if someone lost Their crypto in FTX?
Pages:
Jump to: