Pages:
Author

Topic: If you belong in the "Ivory Tower" how do you communicate with everyone else? - page 2. (Read 490 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Please note: My specific question has 'unique details' which are vital to a helpful answer, thanks.
In school I was accused/moderately abused (picked on) for being a "genius", but not like Satoshi, for example. My 'world class skills' are/were highly abstract creative thinking (i.e. advanced geometry), combining ideas, creating solutions which no one else sees.

First a "challenge" then a question:
Challenge (quiz / test / experiment)  Do YOU know, can you see it?
Not promotional, since anyone in the Ivory Tower should know the ETH Bubble Game has serious issues: I see an extremely obvious, simple way to turn the ETH Bubble Game into a better money machine which helps the working class, and slowly drains "their thing" while building something clearly better. To me the opportunity too help others while improving the Crypto stench is clear as day.

The challenge: What exactly am I saying, what is the "one simple project/change" which makes a huge difference?   
Question: How do I learn to communicate with "normal people" when things are so obvious to me, but almost no one else understands?  // I once had a soul-mate who completely understood my unique sense of humor, but RIP that sadly ended unexpectedly over ten years ago.

Thanks for any answer to either question.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: