Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU BOUGHT $5 OF BITCOIN 7 YEARS AGO, YOU’D BE $4.4 MILLION RICHER - page 3. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Hindsight is perfect as they say!  If only we knew then what we know now.  I would be a millionaire!  Oh well, live and learn.  It's not too late if we save up now we can be saying we were so smart - fast forward 10 years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I know 7 years ago, bitcoin was only .4 usd I think. The price is so low that makes it not appealing to everyone. But look at it now. It is so high and it might reach the moon. I know that it will reach the moon after many years. Bitcoin to the moon whooo.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
why go so far away back in time like this? it just makes everyone feel regretful in my opinion. lets stick to more recent events.. for example if you had bought any amount of bitcoin about 7 months ago, you would have more than doubled your money already! Cool

Your spin on it makes sense but unless you look back you cannot learn from mistakes and guide for the future. That is my opinion.

you are right. but usually when people see things like that they  think everything is over and they are too late and there is no room to grow anymore. that is why i usually like showing them the most recent things first then the bigger picture of the very long term investment.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I've known about Bitcoin for so long but never actually thought about investing in it. I regret my decision, but I'm in it now and and I still see huge potential for it. I believe that in the next 7 years it'll make huge gains.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
It's fun to think about but let's be honest, unless you were very technically inclined and specifically looking for a new currency or a technical marvel you never would have found bitcoins. I didn't even hear the word bitcoin until 2013!! And I didn't even look into it then! So 2010 never would have happened for me. So I can't really have regrets.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why go so far away back in time like this? it just makes everyone feel regretful in my opinion. lets stick to more recent events.. for example if you had bought any amount of bitcoin about 7 months ago, you would have more than doubled your money already! Cool

Your spin on it makes sense but unless you look back you cannot learn from mistakes and guide for the future. That is my opinion.

That's true. I had learned in the past and to trust Bitcoin and be wise in making decisions since I had lost that opportunity too or to the new ones out there to not follow the mistakes of most of the people in the past. The past teaches us lessons which will guide us to our future encounters. But he also has a point to stick with the recent ones since I think the posts like this are enough to make people realize that they should've entered Bitcoin earlier or hold it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502

The problem with that is there is nothing to do, we cannot change the past, especially when not many people were aware of bitcoin, so I think it is better to try to concentrate on what we can control, our present, that way we can find ways to improve our holdings of bitcoin right now and not think about an opportunity that is never going to come back.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
well sure, if you had the right numbers for the lottery you would be 160.000.000 usd richer Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I know a guy (or at least knew him). He bought $10,000 of Bitcoin all the way back in 2011 and now he is worth close to $30,000,000. In fact, he is the reason I found out about Bitcoin in the first place. He always posted about it on Facebook. At the time it was only $11. I wish I had known what it would become, but hindsight is always 20/20. I am happy that Bitcoin is going to potentially be worth $1,000,000 someday and if I can make a few, at least will have some skin in the game when that time comes. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
That's true, but who could predict the future?
That bitcoin prices will go to the moon from 7 years ago till now?
No one. And not many people already know about bitcoin at that time.

So, why regret now? We should just moving forward.
It's already happened, we couldn't change the past.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
That was the past and I didn't even know bitcoin back then and it is always easier to look at it from hindsight. And unless one was certain that the price back then was going to reach the levels where the price is at now, there's nothing that could be done anymore. Best to just look forward to the future and buy while the price is still low and maybe another 7 years, the price is at $10,000 or even more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
As the saying goes " Don't cry over spilled milk ", there is no sense on which has happened already. True that if you bought $5 of BTC 7 years ago you'd be multiple times richer by now, but that was the past. Start now and work harder in order to be successful on this field Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
Well that's way back 2011 you are making us regretful Grin let's get more recent, let's say 2015 or 2016, for example if you bought bitcoin in that year, your money be 10 times more in profit. But it's not too late to buy bitcoin and be like them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

It is so late to make these statement, bitcoin's price 8 years ago was really surprising, who would have thought that a $.03 price of bitcoin is now at $2000? A lot of people regret not paying attention to these digital currency at it's early stages, but now that it is really popular and leading as a most valued digital currency, everyone are wanting to buy and earn them amd make a living out of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Things like that might happen at bitcoin prices. Fluctuating bitcoin prices make us gain big profits or losses. It could be that in the next decade the bitcoin price becomes very high or becomes lower it is all possible. I think if you have bitcoin then you save it. Janga delay too long to be able to profit from bitcoin .. use trading on sale of bitcoin. Selling at a time when expensive and buy when cheap
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
This "shocking" information is kinda useless, because very few, if any, people hold Bitcoin since 2010, selling Bitcoin below current $2500 zone may seem stupid now, but no one knew how much will it rise until it crash (like in 2013), so it totally made sense for early investors to grab some nice profits. It was also very hard to even get knowledge about Bitcoin in 2010, because it was off the radar of most media, so unless you were interested in cryptography and p2p networks, chances are you won't hear about Bitcoin at its early days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
You don't even realize how many opportunities like this one are passing under your nose. There were so many new companies on the stock market that multiplied their value over the years, you just had to put your money in the right place. I remember back in the day euro was worth much less than dollar, like half of it, and a few years later we had the opposite situation, dollar went down and was worth 0.5€, now they are worth almost the same, so if you knew that and wisely converted your money, you could have multiplied it.
Which companies mate?  there is no such a thing as investing in said companies or stock market that could be made as easy as investing

On Bitcoin, if you were to take advantage over dollar vs euro you'd be needing millions or even billions to earn a decent profit, what ever

Investment opportunity there is in the world none of them could give you more than %5000 in 7 years and even if they could it wasn't

Something as open and being internationally reachable like BTC. even now it's out there in the open for grabbing, many people still think

Bitcoin is some kind of investment tool all the times talking about risks, they don't get it or are using it the wrong way, it's a bank with

No headquarters while it's a currency as well with no government to print it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I must have bought some bitcoin in the past but I can't remember where I keep them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
You don't even realize how many opportunities like this one are passing under your nose. There were so many new companies on the stock market that multiplied their value over the years, you just had to put your money in the right place. I remember back in the day euro was worth much less than dollar, like half of it, and a few years later we had the opposite situation, dollar went down and was worth 0.5€, now they are worth almost the same, so if you knew that and wisely converted your money, you could have multiplied it.

In most of the condition this type of trading are done only by if you have contacts in that companys which are going to burst and the profit is going to be in large. like that only who ever have bought 7 yrs ago that time some of them throwed it and forget it and some of them got the private keys of the wallet and now enjoying it, but they have thought it dead on 7 yrs back but now that dead is giving them millions.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Pages:
Jump to: