Pages:
Author

Topic: If you can ICO,what project do you want to make? - page 2. (Read 450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Usually it can be use for global transaction like merchant or public service transaction.
In this digital era , every people prefer online transaction so ICO may have advantage since cryptocurrency's demand getting higher every year and this year seems a trend for e-transaction !
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I will make ICO relating to humanity. In this case Education. This project is made to provide a way for students who want to study at a reputable university and good. But before they are directed to be able to follow the competence at the university.

That is a rather interesting thoughts, in this case people will not be study the lessons they don't like, nor waste the four years' study time...
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I will make ICO relating to humanity. In this case Education. This project is made to provide a way for students who want to study at a reputable university and good. But before they are directed to be able to follow the competence at the university.
Well its not like someone will give away there business idea and plan. However I am mostly interested in crypto currency projects that are not taking the token route.

Not take token route? Oh...I thought it would be necessary...Do you know any project like that?
I didn't wanted to give away my idea for free but a advertisement revenue sharing blockchain based decentralised social network would work great.

This is a innovative thought I think, haha, people are keep making more and more ICO project but there aren't many places can advertise them, some of them are great ideas which worthy to become real, may be a huge success in the future. Some scam people even don't to any developing at all, all on advertising, those luxury stuff make people be cheated by them. Truly sad for investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Well its not like someone will give away there business idea and plan. However I am mostly interested in crypto currency projects that are not taking the token route.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
I didn't wanted to give away my idea for free but a advertisement revenue sharing blockchain based decentralised social network would work great.

Hello, everyone, if you can ICO, what great idea do you have? Let's brainstorm!
Pages:
Jump to: