Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could change one thing about btc, what would that be? - page 3. (Read 3023 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
Yes, I too would  try to make the confirmation time required to be lesser that what it is right now. We need lesser confirmation time and faster transaction to bring in more people to bitcoin. I am believe that in future bitcoin will work out something to put an end to this problem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
if you could change one thing about btc, what would that be?
Would you make it safer?
How would you develop the btc trading?
If I Get a Chance to Change Something in Bitcoin then I Make Bitcoin Transactions More Faster...
I Want to Make The Transactions Confirmation Time Free and the Transaction Confirms Instantly and the Reciever Does not Need to Wait to Use that Funds....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The only thing I would change would be transaction confirmation time. I don't really need payments/transfers to be instantaneous, although that of course would be ideal, I would just like to have a definitive time window in which transactions are completed, like say anything between 0s to 20 mins maximum. It is difficult to use Bitcoin for business deals because you can never be sure when the other party will receive the funds.
Off-chain transactions are not ideal (at least to me) because they take away from the purity and decentralized nature of the blockchain and introduce new potential avenues of attack but should be fine for now until a better solution is found.
Activity: 812
I would change only one thing is that is the fact of the confirms, it would than not have any confirms anymore that takes a long time anymore because its annoying.
Removing some fee's would also be a option.

Delay in confirmation time is really a big issue with bitcoin and most of the users are complaining for the same as its very irritating and frustrating to wait for a long time when you are in urgent need of cash.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I d change this anonymity issue. It attracts scammers, ponzi pumpers and similar scum. Also there s a lot of talk how BTC should replace old and archaic banking system. With this anonymity, it s never going to take place. How do you expect big investors or Wall Street accept this technology when you can hide and run away without any consequences.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
If I could change any one thing of bitcoin then I would like to bring a platform of something where there will be equal distribution of bitcoins from the first bitcoin itself so even founder could not take undue advantage of such invention. I wish there shouldn’t be a gap between a group of people who have too much bitcoins and remaining people who have close to nothing. I would like to revert unfair distribution of bitcoins although I respect the efforts of early adopters.
legendary
Activity: 1652
bitcoin has already have good feature who very potential will through traditional bank from confirmations of transactions and low fee because if we compare from bank between bitcoin from above things bitcoin is the winner so nothing to be change for me because bitcoin already have feature what i want
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would change only one thing is that is the fact of the confirms, it would than not have any confirms anymore that takes a long time anymore because its annoying.
Removing some fee's would also be a option.
legendary
Activity: 1162
I want to change the way a person against bitcoin. today bitcoin already quite widely used for the negative activities.
many people are reluctant to use bitcoin for it. I want to build a good image in the eyes of the world community bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If i can changed i will asked for a faster transaction, if someone can develop a faster transaction, we can use bitcoin for a local store, it will be a perfect currency to purchase things online and offline

Agreed! I will make confirmation time as faster as possible if I had the power to do so! Recently I got a bunch of transactions that had a single confirmation after more than 15 hours. That so horrible for me. And yes, if we can get instant confirmation from our transactions I bet more and more people will use it especially the offline stores all over the world.
I think the most people here are already have the same thing. The issue about security have been reduced. The only problem is time of transaction that long time enough. I am realy sure that bitcoins brilliant will come sooner becouse faster transaction is very convenient. I think supermarkets will accept bitcoin as the payment if the transaction is faster. Virtual transaction is more practicaly than conventional transaction by fiat. It is the same with transaction wuth credit card but it is more cheap fee. So bitcoin is have so much advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1904
If i can changed i will asked for a faster transaction, if someone can develop a faster transaction, we can use bitcoin for a local store, it will be a perfect currency to purchase things online and offline

Agreed! I will make confirmation time as faster as possible if I had the power to do so! Recently I got a bunch of transactions that had a single confirmation after more than 15 hours. That so horrible for me. And yes, if we can get instant confirmation from our transactions I bet more and more people will use it especially the offline stores all over the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I only want faster transaction times, and if that can be accomplished then I think we would have succeeded in making a great currency with a lot of potential to be used in "normal" life which is completely outside of the limitations of the government and the bad things that go along with fiat currencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
The only thing i would change would be the time i had joined into bitcoin, sorry i had to say those, really bitcoin instant transactions would be great but would them be safety enought to avoid hackers attack, because the current system avoids hackers attacks and any attack without 51% total hash.
Activity: 798
Bitcoin is already safe and the developers are trying to make it more safer and stronger but the only thing which I want is an instant transaction of bitcoin so if I will be able to change something in it then I will like to make its transactions instant.

I don't think that issue will be ever resolved as its a problem with bitcoin since its inception and if that would that would have been resolved then it would have been done much earlier and even in future we will face the same issue again and again.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Make bitcoin GPU-mining friendly... Of course that's not possible but that's what I'd love to mine with my GPU's.

Moreover, I hate the synchronizing for the new downloads of it's console.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin is already safe and the developers are trying to make it more safer and stronger but the only thing which I want is an instant transaction of bitcoin so if I will be able to change something in it then I will like to make its transactions instant.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
if you could change one thing about btc, what would that be?
Would you make it safer?
How would you develop the btc trading?

There are some rooms to be filled and if I could change one thing about bitcoin that would be the transaction speed.

I'm not saying that the transaction speed is slow but it is not faster as other crypto like Doge or Ethereum which takes few seconds or a minute.

Another things that I would change is the privacy, making the bitcoin users to spend their bitcoins in the most anonymous way.
Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
If I could cange one thing about BTC I would be modifying it's confirmation time, It has been very frustrating and actually one of the flaw of BTC why it is not practical to use in an ever growing business industry.  Business Industry as we all know is in a fast phase where the slower you get the bigger  your loss in terms of trading.
Yeah and due to delay in confirmation time many times I have missed an opportunity to buy altcoins at the right time as balance didn't reflect in my account when I wanted to take advantage from price dump.
This is still a problem about bitcoin but i think we are expecting more about bitcoin about the speed for transaction for bitcoin..
I think if more miners will live to mine it can also speeding up the transaction because when the miner s9 was newly release its speed up the transaction but right now its not the same as before that the transaction is fast.. it takes  a long minutes before you can some confirmations  before recognize by trading site or any sites..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
i do not want to change anything from bitcoin
but if i can change it i will change bitcoin easy to get with big amount
without hardwork but its impossible
for now bitcoin already perfect for me no need to changed
Actually if you make it possible that people earn btc easily then either after a short period it would become difficult since all easy money would be looted or after a certain amount of time bitcoins would become dead since everyone now has enough bitcoins and do not feel any need to buy them, so only selling orders increase as a result the price decreases.
Pages:
Jump to: