Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could go back in time what would you change - page 2. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
That, if you could go back in time what would you change knowing what you now know.

I will back to my 18s and tell myself hey you will meet a girl called sandra , stay away from her she will be the yokoono of your career (joke) he is my girlfriend.

No probably i would focus on my career and tell myself everything else is a waste of time
I would go back to ~500 BC in Athens. Best century in the south european world for sure. Or I would go back to 1st grade, "restart" my life with new priorities and targets.
Activity: 406
I would go back and buy bit coin in late 2009. I would then put it in a cold wallet that I can access until 2020 or so.
Activity: 448
I will go back to AD 1520, and steal all of the Lost Inca Gold. In return, I will give AK-47s to the Incas and other native Americans, so that when the conquistadors arrive to butcher them, they could fight back.  Grin
Interesting....that will totally change American history,no more native Americans slaughtered by the France,Spain and UK,no more American dream!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I would buy a lot bitcoins at 2010 of course and sell them at 1100$
And buy back at next bottom and sell again at January high then buy again at bottom and then buy and hold till now. (and never sell all.)
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I would grow and sell tulips during the 17th century.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
I will go back to AD 1520, and steal all of the Lost Inca Gold. In return, I will give AK-47s to the Incas and other native Americans, so that when the conquistadors arrive to butcher them, they could fight back.  Grin

I suppose that you would give them the relevant training to reload and maintain their new weapons? Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If i could go back i'll just go back few years and buy as many btc as i can , not just because i want to make money but also because I love the concept Smiley 
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Well i've never regret anything or think that i've waste my time. But if i could ... just go back to 2009, mine and buy bitcoin as much as i could, and make crazy profit from other PnD coins Cheesy lol that's greed
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I'd change... nothing. While I have regrets from my past, everything that has happened has made me who I am today. If it weren't for the mistakes I've made, I could be better OR worse off than I am now, and in any case would definitely not be the same.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
There is no such a thing as a waste of time, you are learning every second and all the experience is inestimable. If i could go back In time I wouldn't probably change anything maybe I would mine or buy some bitcoins when their were $0.02 and I would be a millionaire now and wouldn't need to care about money again Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I'd like to be able to say I wouldn't change a thing, but that would be a lie. Probably just would have valued things a lot differently earlier in life, and taken a lot of chances that I didn't have the balls to back then. To the youngsters: grow some balls and take those risks! Smiley
Activity: 121
There are probably many things I need to change. Started when was still in school. I was not studying properly. I could have got a scholarship and could have studied in nice school and has nice wife. And would probably have nice job.
Activity: 233
I want to change my lots of mistakes which had done in the past so my present become much better than today ! I want change my wrong decision which I had taken in my life.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Activity: 462
I would go back to 2010 mine one million bitcoins and then today make a massive giveaway of 10,000 bitcoins.
Activity: 224
VocalPlatform.com
That, if you could go back in time what would you change knowing what you now know.

Pages:
Jump to: