Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 12. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 14, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
If I could live anywhere I would choose not a particular country, but the virtual world. I believe that it is much more livable and has a lot to go to and do. It is also possible that if we eventually live in the virtual world, we could live forever. Plus with cryptocurrency being a digital currency, it will give me a chance to be in a world where crypto is the sole currency that everyone uses.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
Then I will go back to Spain and live there as that is where I belong.
Activity: 29
August 14, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
Nature is the therapy of all problem that exists! One should go to a place where he/she can get bundle of peace. There are specifically beautiful places around the world that are affordable for everyone, all you have to do is go and make yourself comfortable and release your stress!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
I want to live in my village and pay them back
What do you mean by paying them back? Did you borrow money from your village or something? Or do you just mean that you feel they gave you a lot and you want to give back to the community? I don't think that, in and of itself, is enough to make a person stay in a place. You have to have other reasons for staying. I'm sure you do, so I'm happy for you. We shouldn't be hostages in a place due to a sense of duty, though.

i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

norway
Have you been to New Zealand or Australia yet? What's holding you back from moving? I think Americans can get working holiday visas to Australia easily if you're not too old yet.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
I like the nomad way of living and I will probably not settle at just one place.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 01:31:59 AM
i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

https://i.imgur.com/52OGFIp.jpg?1
norway
I want to live in my village and pay them back
Activity: 188
xCrypt
August 13, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
There are so many attractive places in the world but I’m not sure I would leave my country to live somewhere else. But I wouldn’t mind to have a long trip through Europe,want to see Balkans,Sweden,Finland and Northern America
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
the south east asia is what really makes me want to retire at this young age of mine.
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
Mountains is the place for me and I will go and settle myself in the Himalayas.
Activity: 46
August 10, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
I want to live in New Zealand. I heard it is very beautiful and peaceful place.
Activity: 55
August 10, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
I would have lived in New York City.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
August 10, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
paris is amazing . I would like to live there as well. Very beautiful environs
Activity: 50
August 09, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
If I was in a band and I would choose the country to be my twin. My strength is to reach the top of the world, especially the warmth of the nation. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
I would be happy to live where I live now, but the economics are too low here. If i want to find other spot to live, probably I would travel around the world and stay at different places about for month, and then choose.
Activity: 81
August 07, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
I would live in Como, Italy. This is the most amazing place I've ever seen
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 03:42:00 AM
I really want and hope that i could live in europe oneday.
Activity: 289
August 07, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
I can live anywhere as long as the place was comfortable. Basically, every place has its own beauty.
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
If I coild live anywhere..it would be in europe.. Ireland, Italy, Rome..sweden...these british cities are spectacular for its historical stories...i love old things... Could be simple or fancy lifestyle and environment..  Lots of brilliant things to learn and to be proud of..
Activity: 47
August 06, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
My choice would be to live in a Cabin, secluded in the mountains in Colorado or Wyoming. I wouldn’t even go to town for supplies/food just order everything online. My summers would be of growing vegetables and marijuana. My winters,  cutting wood and backcountry skiing. I’d leave once every month or two to visit a city so that way i don’t become insane. Although I probably already am
Activity: 73
August 06, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

norway
there is nothing compared to the AMERICA DREAM Roll Eyes, i will give anything to live in America.
Be careful! The grass is always greener on the other side. Why would you say you would give anything to like in America? Would you give a limb? Would you give one of your family members? Would you give 15 years of your life? I think there's a lot of things you wouldn't and shouldn't give. It's not as great as you may think there. It has it's pros, but so many cons too. I've lived there before and I don't have any desire to live there again. Travel to some other countries, then try to get a tourist visa to the US. You should go and spend at least a few months there before you go around "giving anything" to live there.
Pages:
Jump to: