Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 18. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
I would love to live in some quite place in either of the countries: Japan, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, New Zeland
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
i would love to leave on top of  a mountain with beautiful sceneries like ocean,  sunset,  sunrise ang even cities
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
I would be Australia because of the quality of lives there.. I love Australia
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
I would love to live somewhere with no civilisation no negativity no money. Somewhere in Brazil jungle or something like that. Just in my tree house .

A world where material things aren't so coveted sounds like a dream. I heard this can be achieved via technology, particularly through virtual and augmented realities. It's a perfect world where we won't be limited by our physical and material needs, anymore. We could live there peacefully forever too.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
June 20, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
Just like the image your shared at the beginning will be the best place for me to live in! I often dream of owning a small cottage in the hills , a small lake downwards! The fresh air of the environment and nature together will be the perfect spot for anyone to feel like heaven.
The only problem will be that internet won't be available at those place i believe, network problem so need the old means of communication and peoples with whom i can live with! Alone i gonna get bored. Can even have a small cattle farm, grow some flowers and crops, at night will sit beside the lake and watch the stars and the fireflies ! Altogether it will be the best dream of my life,maybe not now but when i'm old Cheesy
Activity: 34
June 20, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
I hear Barcelona is an amazing city full of culture.
Activity: 27
June 20, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
That would be a great advantage/privilege to a travel lover like me.  😊
Activity: 75
June 20, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
I would love to live somewhere with no civilisation no negativity no money. Somewhere in Brazil jungle or something like that. Just in my tree house .
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
I dream about new life in South Korea, but some places in France I love it too. I love space, nature and peace, but do not like to live without a little luxury.
Activity: 26
June 19, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
i wanna live somewhere in canada.
Activity: 34
June 19, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
- What I am am working towards in my crypto currency career - as ofc you can live essentially anywhere in the world; as a crypto currency e-businessperson:

- Aboard a lovely 35ft+ yacht, moored up wherever I like, while continuing to work. - The Med, Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland (I'm UK based)

- That's where I want to live.

gledit.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

https://i.imgur.com/52OGFIp.jpg?1
norway

Norway's too cold dude.  Grin
Although they do have the biggest salaries and the best healthcare system in the world.
I would probably go somewhere hotter like Greece or Spain.
Activity: 76
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
I would live anywhere as long as i have my girlfriend next to me. There's no place on Earth or in the Universe better than sitting next to her  Grin
Activity: 11
June 14, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
Indonesia is a great option for a stress-free life. You do not have to be rich, you make do with little, people are cool and trash nobody cares.
Activity: 16
June 14, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Venice is my dream city, even after retirement I'm thinking of shifting there.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 06:06:34 AM
I would also travel with pleasure ... But so far there is no such possibility, but when I will definitely go somewhere in Spain, Greece or somewhere in South America, just see the world!
Activity: 24
June 14, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
I would live in Croatia. I don't know why but I really love this country and those people.
Activity: 78
June 14, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
I am happy living in the UK but would like to live is a more rural area with more open space suck as the Lake District or New Forest rather than London where I live at the moment.
Travelling around the world is great for while, it would allow you to make an informed decision about where you would like to live most. For me the best thing about travel is coming home.
Activity: 8
June 14, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
If I could live anywhere I would pick Old Trafford. Firstly for my love of Football and Man United. I would be able to watch most matches live and get to meet Sir Alex. Second would be visiting the wine school.  England is a lovely place generally.That would be my pick.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
I like to travel, so I can live anywhere
Pages:
Jump to: