Pages:
Author

Topic: If You Could Start Over, How Would you Learn Day Trading - page 2. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
First of all you should learn from your fellows as well as videos so it will helps you to involve in trading and get beneficial outcomes. I just think that even experts can also make mistakes so just start from lower amount will help you to trade better because they will have two advantages first is that if unfortunately you loss that money so you will recover it soon after making investment in other coins and the other benefit is that you will learn from this small amount if you win then your cash will multiply..
In every investment of cryptocurrency you should know that theirs is every tendency that during your investment you can make and you can as well gain. That's while everyone who is investing in cryptocurrency have to scrutinized the coin is embarking on, for investment, so it's not necessarily encouraging to hope losing in one coin and another coin will give will you the profit you want for another investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
If I should start learning day trading I think this time I won't be in a rush and I won't be distracted to learn fast to make money.  I'll make sure I follow up the learning process accurately. Now I understand trading is not all about making money as beginner but one needs knowledge without a rush to get good profits. I lost lot of money as a beginner for not having a good understanding about trading. I'll try to avoid some certain steps and mistakes.
I agree totally with you on this very one and I also one of the newbie day traders who thought life in trading were just bed of roses not until trading taught me this in a very hard way and I regret most of the actions I took back then and I hope most times that I could get the time luxury to go back learning to day trade again.

I'm hoping to relearn day trading and I'm sure to learn and to wanting to make money and profits Instantly.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Today is just the 3rd day of the second month of the year 2023. The 2022 showed us hell and we learned so many important lessons. Some were good, some were bad, and some were ugly nonetheless, there was a lesson learned. This question occurred to my while I was ruminating last night. I searched YouTube and got some answers but still I am itching to know hear the opinions of members of this community.
The Question: If You Could Start Over, How Would you Learn Day Trading?

Here are the steps a someone said they will follow:

- Start with a simulator and treat the money like real money
- Find the right broker
- Find a mentor
- Find and join a trading community
- Keep a trading journal
- Find a success strategy and test it out.
I will start from the basic and learn everything related to trading thereafter seek for mentorship which will fastrack my learning swiftly while testing my few selected trading via stimulator if started earning profit consistently, then I select a very dependable, reliable and trusted broker or exchange thus start live trading with some small funds just for a start just to have the feeling of real trade which enable me to test my emotions while trading live account once I overcome the fear and emotions of trading, I will increase the funds in my  account, though it's not that easy however with dedication and perseverance every challenges faced shall be overcomed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 179
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I do believe that the kind of tool one uses for trading matters because you wouldn't want to be starring at a phone screen all day, but with a laptop, one could, and the function is vast compared to the use of phones.
I would enrol with a mentor because one of the challenges I have encountered so far is having to at some instances not know how to proceed. I would get a laptop with good drive and would loose myself in it, owning to what I know now.
It's never too late. I have always wanted to try DCA strategy while I trade, I wonder if both could work out.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
There’s always a chance to start over and restart your trading strategy, with this I will always choose to spend more time in learning and don’t focus that much on making profit during my early time as a trader.

There’s a lot of good reason to stay focus, trading is not that easy as what we usually think because it can be exhausting and frustrating as well especially if you can’t still find your winning strategy. Its ok, as long as you are not giving up trading will still be good for you. Continue to learn until you find the best strategy, it will be worth it.
New traders concentrate too much on the profits they think they can get, and while I understand why that is the case as it is natural to concentrate on that goal as that is the whole reason why they become traders, they also need to understand that trading is a process, it does not matter how many books they have read or how good their strategy is, at the beginning everyone makes dumb mistakes, doubts their strategy or they are so unfamiliar with the platform they are using they do something different than what they intended, this is part of the process of learning how to trade and no amount of preparation will allow you to skip some of those mistakes.
Trading is a bumpy road at the start that's why most of them who experienced it doesn't recommend trading since it's so time consuming and you'll probably going to lose more money than to earn at the start but they still says that it's worth it to learn at the end. I don't think someone would want to stay that long in order to learn and master the trading strategy. Only few people will survive in that uncomfortable situation because it takes guts and will to risk almost everything while persevering despite of their current situation.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
There’s always a chance to start over and restart your trading strategy, with this I will always choose to spend more time in learning and don’t focus that much on making profit during my early time as a trader.

There’s a lot of good reason to stay focus, trading is not that easy as what we usually think because it can be exhausting and frustrating as well especially if you can’t still find your winning strategy. Its ok, as long as you are not giving up trading will still be good for you. Continue to learn until you find the best strategy, it will be worth it.
New traders concentrate too much on the profits they think they can get, and while I understand why that is the case as it is natural to concentrate on that goal as that is the whole reason why they become traders, they also need to understand that trading is a process, it does not matter how many books they have read or how good their strategy is, at the beginning everyone makes dumb mistakes, doubts their strategy or they are so unfamiliar with the platform they are using they do something different than what they intended, this is part of the process of learning how to trade and no amount of preparation will allow you to skip some of those mistakes.
One of the most biggest mistakes that someone do able to take on on which it cant really be that possible that you would really make easy profits with trading.When you are a noob you would be mainly thinking that trading is just easy and so you do like into other traders and have thoughts that it is really just that simple to achieve it out on just via simple buy and sell, but on the time that you had stepped your foot into the market
then this is where you would be able to tell into yourself that it wasnt simple after all.If i could start over on how to learn up trading? Its not needed because you would be still committing lots of mistakes
but eventually you would be able to make yourself that learn along the way on whatever you had missed in the past.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki
~snip~
Being part of a trading community is a wise move for beginner traders to expand their knowledge and learn about new techniques and strategies. These communities also provide an opportunity to share experiences and discuss with other traders who share similar interests. No matter the type of trading you want to do, joining a community will help you become a better trader and minimize the risk of loss.

Also, to start day trading, technical analysis is one of the most widely used approaches. Technical analysis involves using charts and technical indicators to understand the price trends and outlook for an asset. Many day traders use technical analysis as a basis for making trading decisions. However, it is important to remember that technical analysis is not always accurate and there are many other factors that influence asset prices such as economic news and fundamental factors. It is therefore advisable to do enough research and combine with other approaches such as fundamental analysis before making a trading decision.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
I think that using demo account for trading learning is a good way. I ever done it and this really works. but when applied in the real trading it seems to be quite different because it is a market. However, as long as we understand how the market flow, how to analyze the chart indicator, and how to manage our emotions during trading, this may be much better to do trading. Although it will be still difficult moreover sometimes, our mood in trading will be up and down.

Find and join a trading community
This will also be really helpful moreover if we find the right group to discuss and share experiences about trading. It can be done in the real life or even by joining the group on social media, commonly it will be via telegram or discord. However, we must be smart in choosing the group whether it will really fit and work for us or not. There must be still an evaluation of it.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
It will never be too late to start over again in trading. We all know that trading is a long process of learning and it will be an edge if you'll know about all of its aspects including day trading. As long as we have the time to study day trading then we should grab the opportunity to learn about it. It will be a risky and challenging thing but since there are already resources that we can find online, we better dare to study it. You can look for a mentor but you can also learn it yourself but be ready for the possible losses as it is part of the learning process.
Activity: 770
Merit: 540
Starting up trading over again, I will strictly only trade with spare money, basically the money I used to spend on some Bottle of beers, Lost my heard earned money back to back by blowing up several of my funded accounts as a newbie and on the process of learning. Literally I was funding my account then with about 70% of my salary into trading, crazy right?, which caused me a whole lot of set back, And that's a mistake I'm not going to ever do again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 337
If You Could Start Over, How Would you Learn Day Trading?
If many people had a chance to start again, they will start the better way which I believe starts by first finding a teacher and mentor who will teach and easily guide them on the right simulator to start with is the first very important step. A good teacher and mentor will show you a good trading community to join, recommend a good broker, and nurture you into a right strategy for that has a high chance of success. With a good teacher and mentor you will not experience as much losses as you did when you started on your own without mentorship or anyone to talk to.
legendary
Instead of finding mentor one can go for professional tuitions that are made into various courses or modules. They will guide you step by step from investing into the crypto space and how to trade them. One of the friend from circle did same thing and he is gaining nice exposure on his own these days and already got what he invested on his tuition fees. I can vouch that, if you are going to learn from tuitions then that's really going to help you in the long run without doubts. Many of them actually making it career. Rather than going into lets say science backgrounds they would choose the trading as option and invest more energy learning and practicing them. Obviously when we start, we should always start with the practice account only.
It is a good thing that your friend was able to find a professional tutor and that things are going nicely for them, but just as everything else there are a lot of scammers out there which charge high fees for their classes and then they do not teach you anything useful, and then you are left as you were at the beginning except that now you have even less money than when all began, so it is important to always be careful as you never know what you may encounter out there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Instead of finding mentor one can go for professional tuitions that are made into various courses or modules. They will guide you step by step from investing into the crypto space and how to trade them. One of the friend from circle did same thing and he is gaining nice exposure on his own these days and already got what he invested on his tuition fees. I can vouch that, if you are going to learn from tuitions then that's really going to help you in the long run without doubts. Many of them actually making it career. Rather than going into lets say science backgrounds they would choose the trading as option and invest more energy learning and practicing them. Obviously when we start, we should always start with the practice account only.
legendary
I'd definitely learn about all the knowledge first before trying because honestly with trading most of the time newbies are wasting their money by doing some haste decision it's more like a bet.
meanwhile, they could easily use demo accounts available in many exchange just for educational purposes, but honestly there's not so much you could do even if you were to start over because the results always depends on your decision making, it's not like if you given second chance you'd make some significant difference, the results will basically the same.
Demo accounts are valuable as they allow you to make all kind of mistakes without suffering the repercussions this would entail if you were trading with real money, but they still have limitations, once you get good at using your demo account and you even become profitable there is still a lot of work to do, as even if the mechanics of using a demo account and trading for real money are the same the emotions you will go through when trading for real are completely different and way more intense than what you will experiment when trading with a demo account.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
If I could go back to the beginning I would do a few things differently.

For one I wouldn’t go into trading stock options. Those were a big mistake. I never understood delta or IV or IV crush and what not. Most of all the options I bought expired worthless.

Second I wouldn’t join any paid groups or buy any of those ebooks teaching how to trade. They are all scams out to get your money.

And if I have to start over then I will never do this day trading since to me trading in crypto is about investing for a long duration. DCA and your profit will be secured. There are people who do trading and are still in profit but this is something not for me.
Everyone who has tried these signaling groups would say this but irony is that people keep on investing in them. So this cycle will continue as long as new people are willing to buy membership of these groups.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
[center][font=ARIAL BLACK]═══
First of all you should learn from your fellows as well as videos so it will helps you to involve in trading and get beneficial outcomes. I just think that even experts can also make mistakes so just start from lower amount will help you to trade better because they will have two advantages first is that if unfortunately you loss that money so you will recover it soon after making investment in other coins and the other benefit is that you will learn from this small amount if you win then your cash will multiply.

In Day trading people always will be active and focus on day trading. There are available some books about trading so learning from these books can also helps you more successful results.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If You Could Start Over, How Would you Learn Day Trading?[/b]

Here are the steps a someone said they will follow:

most of us have learned this eventually but admit it that even you have lost your money first before trying this way of trading learning.

- Find the right broker
Well , this is hard to find as our money will be entrusted .

- Find a mentor
- Find and join a trading community

these 2 might be joining together because I also have some mentor from the community I find in groups.

- Find a success strategy and test it out.
all of those are written above , so yes I will choose all of those for my sooner investments.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
If You Could Start Over, How Would you Learn Day Trading?

My version is going to be:
1. Decide on a trading strategy that fits my personal style and goals. Consider factors such as risk tolerance, market analysis, and trading tools.
2. Practice with a demo account, most trading platforms offer demo accounts that allow us to practice trading with virtual funds. This is a great way to gain experience and refine our strategy without risking real money.
3. Recording my trades and analyzing my performance can help identify strengths and weaknesses and improve strategy over time.
4. Continuously monitor your trades, stay disciplined and avoid making emotional decisions.

It's important to note that day trading cryptocurrency can be risky and there is the potential for significant financial losses.
Pages:
Jump to: