Pages:
Author

Topic: If you couldnt buy or sell BTC, what would you do with them? - page 2. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Provider of Bitcoin products and services
If I had any spare Bitocins I would buy a nice T-shirt.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Trade with just Bitcoins, mind you, I'm planning on doing that already because I foresee them doing everything they can to ban or regulate it and it's not like they want to improve other currencies.
I'd probably make more attempts to barter locally, instead of just going ahead and buying them.

Or I'd just go for rides in the middle of the night to sell some coins for people that really want them.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I thought the whole idea behind BTC was to thwart this type of situation?
1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf
Australian dollar is dropping and is expected to drop to a low not seen in years, lucky i have bitcoin. i think as the work economys start to break people will start to disregard laws that are telling them to keep their money in something witch is becoming worth less and less. if nobody follows a law it becomes very hard to punish anyone for it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Sell them in person to dope heads that want to shop at SR.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
if i couldnt buy bitcoin using fiat directly.

i would buy food or other daily essentials people need using my fiat and swap it for bitcoin localbitcoin style. maybe even set up a shop if i needed a regular supply of bitcoin

EG if i was to normally invest $£2000 a month into bitcoin. i would buy £$2000 worth of baked beans, meat, veg etc and sell them for bitcoin.

after all that is satoshi's initial dream.. it only came later that the fiat exchange centralisation of mtgox delayed the main purpose of bitcoin.

now people think of it as more of a gold stock instead of a tool for bartar.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I'd move to Berlin.
1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf
You know if its ever made illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: