Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 17. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 05, 2019, 07:55:06 PM
If i have $10000. I will invest a part or it in bitcoin. Even though its value is struggling last year. I have still high hopes that it can still recover this year onwards.

I do not think that my choice will be a surprise to somebody. I will invest in Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency which is the best one, and in Ethereum, as I believe greatly in the great future of it.

Well if I have that huge amount of money I will not be risking it on Bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. With that there are a lot of things that you can do and I can start a business myself where in that way I can have a reliable source of income. I will not be having a problem to the volatility since business is not that volatile.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 05, 2019, 07:46:58 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

The crypto market is now so risky that I would only put it in bitcoin and ethereum.

Of the other altcoins, we do not know which ones will survive in 2 years from now. Better safe than sorry! And also with bitcoin and ethereum, we are still talking about very risky investments...
No it will not risky rather it will very profitable for you and that's why your future will very depending because in 2 years its price will very high and your money will also more profitable so you should invest your money in digital currency it will best saving for your future planing because if you wanna start a real business so you will never faced any problem by its profit, so you will see in future you want to more investment in this currency because it will already gave you a lot of benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
January 05, 2019, 04:24:06 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

The crypto market is now so risky that I would only put it in bitcoin and ethereum.

Of the other altcoins, we do not know which ones will survive in 2 years from now. Better safe than sorry! And also with bitcoin and ethereum, we are still talking about very risky investments...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
If i have $10000. I will invest a part or it in bitcoin. Even though its value is struggling last year. I have still high hopes that it can still recover this year onwards.

I do not think that my choice will be a surprise to somebody. I will invest in Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency which is the best one, and in Ethereum, as I believe greatly in the great future of it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 12:21:51 AM
   If ever I have 10000$ it is very big money, what can I do is,
I SPLIT THAT MONEY INTO 3
1.I invest in bitcoin
2.I invest outside in crypto currency like food and beverage
3.saving for my family for health, clothes, food and shelter.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 02, 2019, 06:48:39 PM
Going to convert $10.000 into Bitcoin  Smiley

Wow, that’s a lot of money in the future for sure. That money is everything here in my place and if i do have that, I will think for a business that can help me to multiply it and of course I will invest in cryptomarket most especially with BTC and ETH. The time has come now for us to recover and it is the right time to enter the market, for me its confirm that this market will stay longer and we will rise again.
Activity: 504
January 02, 2019, 06:06:40 PM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 02, 2019, 03:20:26 PM
Best i think is to invest in Bitcoin up to halving
Halving begin May next year maybe it is to early but time is running fast and btc price will be much higher than now
You can trade some of btc than
After purchasing btc you can consider to buy some alts
Usually before bitcoin halving there is massive alts pump
It is starting from doge pump minimum 3x
Alts are crazy chip now warning is that you have to select good alts because many will die
Activity: 756
January 02, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

For me if i have that huge amount, first i devided it in to two, for example my 50% i invest it in stock market, and buy the most blue chip in the market, and my 25%, i put in top 5 altcoin and hold at least 5 to ten years, because we already know that when it comes to crypto market its very volatile, and it take time to price get back up and higher. And for rest 25% i want to trade that.

If I had such a big sum of money, I would invest at least 3-4 thousand to the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. besides it, I might go to some Asian countries to see how other people live there.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 12:18:41 AM
Definitely get yourself a diverse basket
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
December 31, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
If I had $10,000, I will invest it more on bitcoin and ethereum because this 2 cryptos are well known and has many functions like it can use on most of the ICOs and I do believe that their value will increase 10x in the near future.

The market is bouncing. I will not take such a great risk to invest 10 thousand dollars even in the best cryptocurrencies, and even if I were a very rich man. It is better to wait for the time when we see the signs of the bulls that are ready to come.
when we see bull signs maybe cryptocurrency already on high price.and we have bigger risk if start buying.different condition happen if we sttart buying on dip, it have less risk.
but sometimes we are afraid when going to buy at a low price, of course many think that the market will continue to decline. even though it is an opportunity to buy as much as possible, and has a smaller risk than when we buy on a hill. use your capital wisely, so that you will get maximum profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 31, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
If I had $10,000, I will invest it more on bitcoin and ethereum because this 2 cryptos are well known and has many functions like it can use on most of the ICOs and I do believe that their value will increase 10x in the near future.

The market is bouncing. I will not take such a great risk to invest 10 thousand dollars even in the best cryptocurrencies, and even if I were a very rich man. It is better to wait for the time when we see the signs of the bulls that are ready to come.
when we see bull signs maybe cryptocurrency already on high price.and we have bigger risk if start buying.different condition happen if we sttart buying on dip, it have less risk.
Activity: 546
December 31, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 10:27:46 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

If I had $ 10,000 I would stop thinking about long term investment, I would rather think about 1% per day thing completely hard to achieve but not impossible. and after 2 years I would calculate the earning because if I'm not wrong it could go to an X 5 or more.
that more realistic, maybe if we want our fund save we could open real business or maybe buying property.cryptocurrency has high risk but it provide high opportunity too.and it depend on our self to choose ,were we risk taker of not.but if we want to speculate some our money maybe several months later we get huge profits.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
December 28, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

If I had $ 10,000 I would stop thinking about long term investment, I would rather think about 1% per day thing completely hard to achieve but not impossible. and after 2 years I would calculate the earning because if I'm not wrong it could go to an X 5 or more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Staking a whooping 10000$ on crypto investment is a very huge risk. I would suggest you invest only a halve of it in crypto, and invest the other in a real life business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
December 28, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
You may call me crazy but I really believe that TRON has a promising future. Justin Sun has made interesting deals until now acquiring many organizations that help to promote both TRX and cryptos as a whole. Also, transaction costs are little to zero with the freezing/bandwidth system. There is still a lot of work to do because it is something new but I would definitely invest my 10k in buying TRX!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
There is so much you can do with $10,000 in cryptocurrency investment. If I were you, I won't just look at the top 5 coins. I will pick random 10 coins from the top 100 coins and invest in them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 28, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
Going to convert $10.000 into Bitcoin  Smiley
- In the past, I would definitely consider this to be a good idea and fully support your choice, even encouraging people to actively do it because bitcoin at that time was too potential and has a lot of development space but now, the aura and rays that bitcoin emits have gradually weakened, it is no longer the bitcoin of the past. The value and the continuous collapse made me unable to put all the money into it, although many people say it still has a chance to rise again and I will probably regret it when I missed this opportunity but the risk is still too big, $10000 is not a small amount, we should put it into safer options.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
I have $10k and investing on cryptocurrency, i will split it in several crypto. Bitcoin have big portion around 55% from total investment because bitcoin having biggest liquidity and biggest transaction volume in market. Beside bitcoin, ADA, Elastos, XHV and XYO and EOS is good option for long term
that opposite with my strategy.maybe bitcoin get smallest portion.and altcoin such as waves, eos , utn and other coins get bigger allocation.remember if altcoin price rise and bitcoin price we get doubled profits.
Pages:
Jump to: