Pages:
Author

Topic: If You Had 20Bitcoin To Trade With... - page 4. (Read 5643 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 12:23:31 PM
I would stay away form new altcoins as they might be scam, i would trade bitcoins/fiat
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
August 28, 2016, 07:27:39 AM
What would be your ultimate strategy to trade safely with 20BTC, cashing in a minimum of 1BTC a day. Also what would be the altcoin of your choice to trade in?

Trading is not that easy but if you have known a group of people then with tht 20 BTC and their 20 BTC you can easily cash out 1 BTC everyday by organizing a pump team and use your total BTC to pump certain coin and make sheeples believe that coin is really in demand and  trap them into buying your sell wall.

Yeah, if you have a team of people with 20BTC each, you can really make 1 btc daily profit just by pumping dumping altcoins in trading.
the only thing is it is difficult to find such a team with collective purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
August 28, 2016, 03:31:18 AM
I will diversify the investment.  5 BTC for promising ICO participation with early bird bonus not lower than 20%.  In that way I can have  50% chance to hit the main goal of earning 1 BTC.  Then I will setup an online store with 10 BTC.  and the rest of 5  BTC will be arbitrage trading on poloniex or other exchanges that offer it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 28, 2016, 01:21:59 AM
I would divide into 2 parts . One part 1 will put in trading and one part i would keep in shiva online (a local trading company) which gives me 10% monthly without having to do anything  Cool means I could easily get 1 btc per month from shiva online and for another 10 btc would trade and get some profits
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 03:54:09 PM
Probably arbitrage trading between exchanges and taking the profit in the difference.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 27, 2016, 12:28:03 PM
What would be your ultimate strategy to trade safely with 20BTC, cashing in a minimum of 1BTC a day. Also what would be the altcoin of your choice to trade in?
Bro First Of All I Will Divide This 20 Btc Into Some Parts and Then I Start Trading With Them  and I Will Trade The Following Coins With Them:-
1) Ethereum
2) Pak Coin
3) ETC Coin
From the above List Pak Coin Is my Favorite Coin and It Worked Best For Me....
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
August 23, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

With that amount I will try to invest in different Coins, and my target will be those coins which will have some stronger basis and which will have some active developers who will try their best to make successful their coins, and with a minimum amount out of them (1 BTC) i will do trade in those coins which will have fluctuations on hourly base, so that to multiply them faster within a day.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 23, 2016, 01:54:32 PM

Trading is not that easy but if you have known a group of people then with tht 20 BTC and their 20 BTC you can easily cash out 1 BTC everyday by organizing a pump team and use your total BTC to pump certain coin and make sheeples believe that coin is really in demand and  trap them into buying your sell wall.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 11:53:10 AM
1 btc profit daily from 20 btc not so easy , we need to work hard for that , if i have 20 bitcoin what i will do is keep 30 percent on cold storage as  a buffer and rest   70 percent i will invest on different trading sites , some amount on exchanges , and some on bank roll , like diversifying that whole amount in to different section.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 23, 2016, 11:04:02 AM
Spread it across several exchanges to hedge against a bitfinex event
1 to 2% per day is realistic if you trade alts full-time
Stick to the top 20 by mkt cap for liquidity. Buy the fact, sell the pump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 23, 2016, 07:37:09 AM
Pump and dump every altcoin there is!
(just jk)
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
August 23, 2016, 07:35:09 AM

Earning 1BTC a day? Create an exchange, lists most of the altcoins and see if people trade up to 500BTC a day and with a 0.2% fee you earn 1BTC every day Smiley
Otherwise trading bitcoin to fiat or to altcoins still needs time to reach 1BTC but not within a day.
Agree even we know you can have it in trading there is still a risk that you can't get it in one trade so do not expect you can have it in a single trade actually a chance of loosing is high % in you just take a risk when you start a trade.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 21, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

Earning 1BTC a day? Create an exchange, lists most of the altcoins and see if people trade up to 500BTC a day and with a 0.2% fee you earn 1BTC every day Smiley
Otherwise trading bitcoin to fiat or to altcoins still needs time to reach 1BTC but not within a day.
aaand 20 bitcoin to build an exchange aren't enough at all , it might enough for security service only. and build an exchange aren't as easy as you say. a lot of things must be set up and the most important are the initial capital you need are more than 20bitcoin.

the cost of design+security+hosting and all those initial stuff is not that high for a bran new exchange service and also as for the initial capital it is a lot better to start with a much bigger investment but you can always take partners and investors and people are not going to trade 100BTC in the first day/week/or even month of the exchange creation so you won't need that much to be able to support it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 21, 2016, 03:21:49 AM

aaand 20 bitcoin to build an exchange aren't enough at all , it might enough for security service only. and build an exchange aren't as easy as you say. a lot of things must be set up and the most important are the initial capital you need are more than 20bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
August 21, 2016, 01:21:09 AM

interesting thing about the fees, i recently realized that exchanges are receiving twice the amount you say they receive (2x 0.2%) because in fact they are receiving the fee from two people: 1) the seller 2) the buyer. both of them are paying a 0.2% fee (0.25% in some cases) so the exchanger is receiving a 0.4-0.5% fee on each trade.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2016, 10:40:32 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
August 20, 2016, 10:20:00 AM
Do not expect too much profit in trading but if I were have 20 btc I will invest it in the top 10crypto currency or find the high Value market cap at that time to make it easy to buy and sell that coin in short trade.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 20, 2016, 10:03:23 AM
If I had 20 Bitcoins to invest (I wish I could have), then I would have investments in more diversified forms.  I don’t think with 20 Bicoins 1 BTC a day in possible (in a conservative approach). It’s like doubling your money in 20 days. 5% a day is quite possible but the risk associated with it is much more than 5% which might result in loss. I would invest in stocks, commodities, alt crypto currencies if I ever acquire 20 bitcoins (and I am damn sure I will have that).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 20, 2016, 09:31:47 AM
yes of course altcoin be the first choice to make trades. altcoin trading more profitable than when we did bitcoin trading. some people are looking for the ICO could achieve huge profits. 20 BTC is the amount very much and I will keep a portion to invest in gold in the real world.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2016, 02:00:51 PM
I will spread 20 bitcoin as 1 bitcoin per altcoin and do day trading with potentially high volume coin but price which is quite constant and relatively cheap for few weeks. Than when price get around 10% UP i will sell that coin which will make me 0.10 btc. And there are somecoin always everyday which is quite undervalued and have constant price for relatively long term. Good to invest in this types of coin however risk of lossing all that you have invested is also high.
Pages:
Jump to: