Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 69. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 256
February 14, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
$50 is not a very big amount and investing in the major coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum is out of question. I would rather invest the money in some altcoin which is having a very low market cap, such as Bitsend or Deep Onion.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
Altcoin. I'll look for a good ICO which is I think is very promising with good project and perfect team behind it. You can participate on an ICO because its presale price is cheaper and sometimes has additional tokens that serves as a bonus. I can then sell it off or hodl on it once it hit exchanger platforms.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
There are many coins with the initial price of less than ten cent as might grows of the higher value within the several months to come and multiply the beginning balance to follows with request of wd or more to shifts with different plan on similar strategy with the returns.
Activity: 658
February 14, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
If all I have is $50, I will look for good ICO that is strategically help ethereum platform to scale and help ethereum network to successfully carry all other services that depends on it and buy such ICO.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
The amount of the investment is very small. I suggest not investing in the mainstream currency. You can invest in some small numbers of new coins with technical features. In this way, the profit can be maximized.

Activity: 66
February 14, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
If 50$ was all the investment money I was able to save I'd most likely spend it on cheap beer with friends, cause I'd be like 14 and cheap beer on a saturday night and hanging out with girls was everything I cared about at that age  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Fifty dollars. That's very little money. You won't make a big profit out of it.

You can start with the bounty and maybe it will help you.
Activity: 165
February 14, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
TKY
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
50 $ are few .... even if you invest in the right coin you will earn little .. I would invest in projects that are worth very little and that can potentially make 100X ... read on coinmarket ... there are many coins and choose the one that you inspire more.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
I think if you have $ 50 you can use the investment in the small altcoin, you look for the big potential altcoins to grow and invest in it, because the current value of the altcoin is still low . Or you can invest in bitcoin when bitcoin reaches low value, and in the next bitcoin will increase again, and you can become a millionaire from bitcoin.
Activity: 140
February 14, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
50$ is small summ in terms of crypto, i think its best to risk this summ and buy some icos like 5-6 of them 8$ each, then you have chance to hit jackpot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 14, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
We have different strategies of investment in my case i divide my capital into 3 parts for example 1 part of my capital is for Bitcoin the other 1 is for Ethereum and the last one is for BitcoinCash but it's up to you what kind of strategy you're going to use, but if i'm going to have 50$ only dollars for an investment i think i will just going to focus in 1 coin and it will be in Bitcoin and I'm going to hold it as much as possible. (A long term investment) and i will just sit here and wait for a few months and i'm going to withdraw it.

I've been here in the forum for almost 7 months and i'm a living proof that the bitcoin price really goes so fast. That 50$ I an going invest may become double or triple in the next few months. But who knows the market is a wild platform there's no assurance that the bitcoins price will goes up and up continuously. Investing into something is not a joke, you can end up losing all your money or your capital and before starting to invest you should know the risk you're going to face.
Activity: 186
February 14, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
Real money is issued, printed and controlled by government of respective country and government but bitcoin is completely different because it is neither printed nor issued by any central government. So, bitcoin is digital currency that we can  only spend in online and Real money is currency that we can only spend in physical world. That's why I think, bitcoin is replacing paper currency day by day.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 14, 2018, 03:30:32 AM
if I have 50 $, i would use my money for investment in altcoin, or to buy altcoin. currently all altcoin prices are still very low, with 50 $ to buy altcoin like xlm and etc, we can get profit in the near future, it already produces for us. buy altcoin while cheap with your $ 50
Pretty small amount but it does not mean it has no chance to grow.
If we think about the amount of money we have now which is $50 and we invested in early days when bitcoin was less than a dollar, we could
be millionaires already, so let's look for altcoins that has a great potential to grow and invest on it.
Activity: 560
February 13, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
if I have 50 $, i would use my money for investment in altcoin, or to buy altcoin. currently all altcoin prices are still very low, with 50 $ to buy altcoin like xlm and etc, we can get profit in the near future, it already produces for us. buy altcoin while cheap with your $ 50
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
Probably some small and volatile altcoin that isn't even in the top 50 or so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 13, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
It’s a very small amount to invest in anything. So don’t expect a high profit. If I have $50, I would divide it into two and invested in them. I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
50 $ is enough to buy 10000 Dogecoins,I believe in one year the Doge price will be more than 10 cents,so your 50 $ will give you 950 $ more  Wink Think  also about Tron coin.
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
I would invest in a good ICO project. Probably DIW but may be something cheaper if I had only $50.
Activity: 406
February 13, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
I would probably buy xvg... a year ago and sell it 2 months ago...
Well if i had $50 i would invest it on stk token or TIO why? Because both tio and stk has a very low price but also has a really great future and i believe that holding or waiting  for 2months or 3 moths  is we will really paysoff. And i am confident that the $50 we will invest is can be even x2 or x3.
Pages:
Jump to: