Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had a time machine, what would you say to satoshi? - page 2. (Read 1687 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why ain't you using your bitcoins?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What a powerful machine, I think I would say thank you to Nakamoto So, thank you for the invention of bitcoin, thank you for making me rich, ha ha
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
If I remember right.

People were giving away hundreds or thousands of bitcoins back then for free.

No one thought it would amount to anything more than an experiment.

Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
If i meet him , i will ask him ,
whre is my BTC
He will answet you have no bitcoins. Sad life  Grin If I had a time machine i would ask satoshi to be one of his personnel and my payment will be bitcoins.
Activity: 44
If i meet him , i will ask him ,
whre is my BTC
Activity: 53
Where did the first 50 bitcoins came from? and why it is not usable? Huh
Activity: 6
thank you satoshi for giving us bitcoins .it has been very useful to us .because of bitcoins i will be able to  earn some money for the future when i join a signature campaign .you are a god to me .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
If you had a time machine getting you back to early stages of Bitcoin development in 2009-2010..

What would you say to satoshi?

Probably something, like... interesting idea, probably wont work.  I'd say that because how could i know back then, maybe he didn't even know how big BTC would be.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'd say, I want to buy 1 million bitcoins for $1.
Activity: 434
If i would have a time machine,the last thing i would think of,is to visit satoshi !!!!
You must bek kidding dude
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Steal his bitcoins and then kill baby hitler
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Every lottery and bet? I would stop at one good fat jackpot bro, why would you even want all that attention? You'll be known as "that guy who wins everything money related somehow"
Activity: 434
I will just go back in time and make sure i win every lottery and bet in the world.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
"Put the Bitcoins in the bag."
Activity: 336
If I had a time machine, well, I wouldn't say anything to him, I felt nothing at all, I just took the time to get more bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I will put him under house arrest for the next 7 years and have his private keys kept on my Harddrive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
severe mental disorder
Stick em up - this is a hold up - gimme all your bitcoins.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Give me the private keys to your million premined bitcoins or I'll shoot you in the face.

You are the reason we can't have nice things.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Give me the private keys to your million premined bitcoins or I'll shoot you in the face.

O.o pleased to meet you too holy crap!

I'd ask him where he went to school... what his favourite colour was... who his celebrity crush is... and then I guess what his private keys are and prove he's satoshi cuz I don't believe him hahaha.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

You are the reason we can't have nice things.
Pages:
Jump to: