Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had the ability to RE BORN which year and why ? - page 2. (Read 856 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
2500. Hopefully we've developed FTL travel by then, and I can explore space.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Build a house on the back of a humongous turtle and travel the world One Million Years BC OR 100 Million Years In The Future and enjoy a life of relative comfort and leisure aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise exploring the cosmos.

I just skimmed through the second video, but found it absolutely ridiculous how they portray humans revisiting their old frozen planet in the future, beaming down dressed in furs, finding a NYC license plate. Grin Cry Grin
Activity: 994
1950 so I would be the right age to get some action when hippies and free love kicked off Wink

Haha, I like the way you think. You are going to be born addicted to every drug possible.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
1800's... less pollution.  Smiley
Activity: 490
1950 so I would be the right age to get some action when hippies and free love kicked off Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Can I do it more than once, in different years?  Smiley
If yes, then I will start with the mid-1950's, hoping to avoid the war and enjoy the late 60's.

Next up = probably early 1990's, including a 'genetic tendency' to buy/mine big loads of BTC in 2009/2010.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
1900, so I can kill Hitler.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would like to know this ...
Pages:
Jump to: