Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be? - page 3. (Read 9301 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I will always choose ETH over and over again if I could ,after bitcoin its ETH for me ,I still like the project even after ETH has many rivals now but I believe it has the best potential and investing in ETH is a real peace of the mind investment
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
I will choose  ethereum because of it's low price and good potential. After Bitcoin , the next valuable coin is ethereum and I have earned a good profit from this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If i had the chance to choose between all altcoins, i prefer to choose ethereum coin. For me it is the best altcoin and best for an investment even for a long term. Ethereum coin has the potential and has great volume trading on all exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?

In my opinion, it's safer to buy altcoins that are in the top 10 because they are popular and also have large liquidity. EOS, BNB Coin or Litecoin are very worthy of being a long-term investment because the price has potential to rise higher
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I have always chosen ethereum over many altcoins,  I also make almost every transaction with ethereum. Aside the fact that it has a very slow growth,  I still consider it as one of the best investment to make, there are also some altcoins which I do prefer also as a very good investment to make.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I think I will choose BTC. Since people are new to the cryptocurrency market, the coins they buy first are BTC. BTC is like the eldest brother in the cryptocurrency world. It drives the price of other altcoins going up or down. And now many sharks hold btc. So they will find strategies to improve BTC value even higher

What is asked by OP is altcoin. Bitcoin is the main currency in the cryptocurrency market. If asked to choose only one altcoin, then I will speculate on BNB Coin because the price and future potential look profitable
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
I think I will choose BTC. Since people are new to the cryptocurrency market, the coins they buy first are BTC. BTC is like the eldest brother in the cryptocurrency world. It drives the price of other altcoins going up or down. And now many sharks hold btc. So they will find strategies to improve BTC value even higher
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
If you have to choose an altcoin, then I will choose Ethereum. because ETH is already so popular and the price movement is very good. moreover ETH has experienced glory before.
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
Maybe if you have to choose an altcoin, of course I will choose the top altcoin that is not too risky. Like Litecoin or BNB. Because the top altcoin is certainly very good to have and very good for the long term, of course. So that is my choice if you really have to choose only one altcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Well, first of all, I would consider two coins that are ETH and Litecoin. Most of all I like the ETH, as this coin has a strong community and great potential. This is currently a very undervalued coin.

ETH still commands the support from a very large and loyal user-base. And the second thing is that it still enjoys more than 90% monopoly as far as the smart contract platforms are concerned. The competitors such as NEO, ADA, QTUM and Stellar have lost their value against BTC continuously for the past 1-2 years and the number of tokens created using these alternative platforms are showing a decline. The only point of concern is the performance of the ICOs. Back in 2017, the ATH was attained solely due to the ICO craze.
Activity: 700
Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?

Libra should be a good choice but in my opinion it is not profitable because according to some articles Libra coin is stable coin. In my opinion, if I have to choose an altcoin, I will choose EOS as a long-term investment
Activity: 994
Merit: 256

I do not think that it is right now to argue about those projects that are still at the stage of conversations and are not being traded on exchanges. I would choose between real projects - now I am personally interested in NEO, HUOBI TOKEN and BINANCE. And if we talk about projects that have fallen heavily in price and could have brought more profit, I would especially single out ICON (ICX)!
And i have been having some research on altcoin and I think the best out there are ETH and BNB. ETH has been down for some times now but it is gaining slow gain as well. BNB is on the other hand a new Altcoin in the market unlike ETH and has been gaining huge value. This is because BNB is demanded a lot in the market. And some experts quote that the big fishes in Binance are behind the success of BNB.
Activity: 854

I do not think that it is right now to argue about those projects that are still at the stage of conversations and are not being traded on exchanges. I would choose between real projects - now I am personally interested in NEO, HUOBI TOKEN and BINANCE. And if we talk about projects that have fallen heavily in price and could have brought more profit, I would especially single out ICON (ICX)!
I just did a background check on ICON and i discovered that it is still very much around its base. Therefore, there is so much opportunity now, most especially for those who have the fund. There are also several other coins that have the same pattern of growth and at the same time, are promising.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
to be honest to be able to choose only 1 altcoin it is very difficult but if I only choose 1 coin from all the cryptocurrency I will choose bitcoin, so when I choose altcoin I might just choose ethereum for now ethereum is the best altcoin.

Personally, I would chose a coin and project that provides good passive income.  Bitbond BB1 token is an STO (security token offerering) that offers a form of bonds on the blockchain.  It gives a passive return of at least 4% per quarter and an annual return based on the loan performance of its business lending platform.  If you are busy and don't want to watch your altcoin day by day then buying a stable coin that gives dividends is the way to go.  The best part is Bitbond pays dividend in Stellar Lumens (XML), so you can hold one coin and generate the second. At the end of 10 years Bitbond will buy back all outstanding BB1 tokens at the same pegged 1 BB1 = 1 Euro price.  A great deal to not lose any investment value but accruing at least 4% interest per year.   
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Well, first of all, I would consider two coins that are ETH and Litecoin. Most of all I like the ETH, as this coin has a strong community and great potential. This is currently a very undervalued coin.
Activity: 509
actually I have two choices, the first is ethereum and the second one is LTC. both of my favorite alt coins, their market is always reliable. but if have to choose wich the best, I will choose ETH, never been disappointed by ETH and have always  reliable.
I would also choose ETH, because this coin is very promising, it is superior to a lot of coins, and I would not choose LTC, because the technology of this coin is outdated
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
actually I have two choices, the first is ethereum and the second one is LTC. both of my favorite alt coins, their market is always reliable. but if have to choose wich the best, I will choose ETH, never been disappointed by ETH and have always  reliable.
Activity: 55
Tomochain of course. There is a part of me that keeps thinking it will end up like ETH. I am smiling while typing this out. Many will see it as being ridiculous.

Weird choice Smiley
Activity: 89
If i had to choose only one altcoin for now, definitely I would go for Ethereum ETH. It holds a strong position on the coinmarketcap and it's of good potentials. At this moment, I won't go for the facebook LIBRA coin. Can't be trusted yet.

Yes, as Sec keep sending letters to fb to stop development of Libra.

I haven't seen this, do you have link to this news?
Pages:
Jump to: