Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to create your own altcoin, what coin your would choose to fork? - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It depends on whether you are planning to fork for educational purposes or for professional purposes. If you choose to fork for learning, Jeremy Rubin's TinyCoin is just perfect as a small currency with 1000 codes line. If for serious business, Choose Litecoin, I suggest.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin fork is more legitimate than others. First, learn how to Create Blockchain and then fork Bitcoin to have your own cryptocurrency. Remember, many altcoins has been made and crashed as well. To make your coins sustainable research well and make a good coin.
Activity: 31
I tried forking once and to be honest I don't really like forked coins as according to me all the forks are just shitcoins without any purpose, so I never tried forking anymore coins but If I get the chance, I would like to try forking Litecoin as the codes are almost same as Bitcoin and there are plenty of guides out there to fork it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
Activity: 30
Litecoin before the segwit branch was the easiest to fork. It was exactly like Bitcoin plus a genesis block and multiple different settings. It would be really interesting to fork that old model rather than the new one. There has been numerous forks of the old LTC till now and I still see a lot of potential for it's forks in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I think i would like to go for stellar. Just recently i discovered the opportunities inherent in stellar and the future prospects it has. If i decide to have a fork of it, that might be the first and it means i while be pioneering it.
Activity: 84
TinyCoin which is a cryptocurrency written in python by Jeremy Rubin is a very easy forkable ALTcoin and the coin was introduced so that people could fork it for educational purposes. I have seen my friends trying to fork it in the past and I would definitely like to try my hands on it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Litecoin is a nice base. Today Tron also launched a similar contracts to ethereum but they are way cheaper and faster than ether.
Activity: 56
The majority will pick either Bitcoin core or maybe Litecoin. This is mainly because of the algorithm and that the people have a lot of trust associated with it. So making a fork coin with it will be good thing.
Activity: 322
Even though forked coins are not something to be dependent on, but yes they do come in handy for the short run. And choosing a core is not an easy decision. But the best one would be LItecoins for the core of an altcoin to be forked.
Activity: 252
"The majority of the people would go for Litecoins because of the goodwill that is associated with this coin. Also this seems like a wise decision too because of its algorithm.
"
Activity: 84
IF we think about this matter then most of the people will choose Bitcoin based on this value and goodwill in the market also it is a good decision to choose this.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
Maybe I would start from Litecoin. Litecoin is a really potential coin and I prefer it most for its speed. It is really very fast. So I would use Litecoin to fork if I create my own altcoin.

I bet you never use Stellar even once right ? as far as i remember and based on my own experience,Stellar is the fastest coin right now.
you only need 5 seconds to send your money from your wallet to another wallet,
even if you use an exchange wallet,it won't take you more than 5 minutes to get the money from your exchange.
Activity: 308
Maybe I would start from Litecoin. Litecoin is a really potential coin and I prefer it most for its speed. It is really very fast. So I would use Litecoin to fork if I create my own altcoin.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Would you start from Bitcoin core, Litecoin? Bytecoin? or another?
Pages:
Jump to: