Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have 1 BTC, how will you make it to 1.1 BTC in the best way? 10$ Prize - page 3. (Read 2885 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
If you have 1 BTC, how will you make it to 1.1 BTC in the best way?
Any best trading strategy or other investment methods which can give you 10% profit, your best way. Thanks.

Buy CLAM, invest with www.just-dice.com .

so if i invest 1 btc today by buying clam, by tomorrow will it become 1.1 btc? thanks.

No, it takes longer (0.3% weekly IIRC), because they will not run with your money. Anyone that suggests they can consistantly make 10% a day is trying to scam you.

Edit: stats by doog -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11680879
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
buy 0.1 BTC by using real money...

joking...sport betting I may suggest, bet on some x1.1 tennis or soccer game

OP has said that gambling will not suit his risk assessment. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
buy 0.1 BTC by using real money...

joking...sport betting I may suggest, bet on some x1.1 tennis or soccer game
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I think an important question needs to be addressed...

How risk averse are you?

Are you willing to risk it all on an HYIP type site where you have the possibility for great ROI if it doesnt shut down before you make your money back?

Or are you looking for a more stable long term investment that can provide a return that is sustainable but not as fast?

very important question in crypto but honestly regardless every investment comes with risk so it just depends on how much you are comfortable handling.

i am willing to take calculated risks, where i don't necessarily blindly fail.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I think an important question needs to be addressed...

How risk averse are you?

Are you willing to risk it all on an HYIP type site where you have the possibility for great ROI if it doesnt shut down before you make your money back?

Or are you looking for a more stable long term investment that can provide a return that is sustainable but not as fast?

very important question in crypto but honestly regardless every investment comes with risk so it just depends on how much you are comfortable handling.
Gambling i did .5 today

gambling is very risky, gamblers will lose in the end most of the time. the odds are  stacked against you.
Any best trading strategy or other investment methods which can give you 10% profit, your best way. Thanks.

so if i invest 1 btc today by buying clam, by tomorrow will it become 1.1 btc? thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
lend them for a return of 10%, done? joking aside lending is underrated, you only need to take their account as a collateral, in this case it is a bit hard because you will need a legendary or a very good hero

if you can't get a good collateral for the whole 1 btc, you can lend them to many full member user or senior, that still offer 10%, to minimize the risk
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Buy a Hero/Legendary account here, join a signature campaign or put your signature up to a bid (for Legendary users) and you will eventually get 1.1 BTC of ROI in few months. By that time you may sell the account for even more ROI Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you have 1 BTC, how will you make it to 1.1 BTC in the best way in 24 hours or upto 3 days?

The best answer i like gets 10$ in btc.

You can also PM me if you don't like to disclose Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: