Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have 1BTC to spent in trading what coins will you invest - page 10. (Read 10413 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
So if you have 1BTC now, what coin or coins you will invest your 1BTC? Will you invest it to a single altcoin?

In my case I'll invest it to my 5 favorite coins equally.
$STRAT, $ETC, $SYS, $DCR, $TIME

How about you?

I would trade BTC with USD, ETH, DASH, and LTC. Those seem to be the best and most likely to last a while. You don't want to trade with any coin that is dropping to zero because you will never be able to sell it once you buy it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
In my opinion, Ethereum , Monero, zcash and Dash are the currencies that I personally believe will go through the highest growth rate. While I love what Ethereum is doing for the technology, it’s very likely that other coins will have just as lucrative returns over the next few years. Why not diversify and take advantage of that growth?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Me? None. I would choose to hold that 1BTC and then continue doing stuffs like signature campaign and other freelancing services. I don't trust myself when it comes to trading. I would rather hold the coin long time than risk it. Trading is a zero sum game so those that are more knowledgeable and more skilled than you will just take away your money.

Another reason why I wouldn't trade it is that altcoins are just a way for people to get more bitcoins. I can become a victim of an altcoin with a scammer developer. A lot of coins have a long time vision but where are they now. They are all dead and the only ones that's alive in the market are major coins and new coins.
Holding bitcoin especially a 1 Bitcoin is a good decision also because as we can see bitcoin development is faster than before and it improvement is for the better to its future on its transaction and security issue. And continuing signature campaign is also a good decision because through this you will earn more. But for me trying a small scale trading is not a bad idea at all you will just need focus and do your best to manage all your trading. And if you will choose to trade the best start is to trade on a good feedback altcoin where its rating and comments is good for a better and easy trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I invested it on ethereum because ether is the good altcoin now that you can exchange your bitcoin the last of ether is 14$ per ether i bought some and i keep it. Then ether is rising until 52$ per ether i sold mine i got a big profit on that so once ether goes down go invest the 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It seems that many people here, in case of getting 1 bitcoin would have just exchange all of it into some not even known and trusted altcoin.
I dont see the point of doing something like that, many of the new coins are showing themselves as a altcoins that will die or get dumped in few weeks, or just scamcoins where you cant even call this a legit cryptocurrency.

The golden rule of investing is to not put all your eggs into one basket! You should always diverisfy your investments, just to stay safe and be covered in many ways, thanks to no being greedy.
I think i would divide my wallet on 3 parts, to leave 1 part as a bitcoin, second part as an ethereum, and third part as a monero.
This three coins look really strong for now, I dont expect to see their price going really low in this year.

Yes, it seems to me that this is the best option for saving and multiplying your investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It seems that many people here, in case of getting 1 bitcoin would have just exchange all of it into some not even known and trusted altcoin.
I dont see the point of doing something like that, many of the new coins are showing themselves as a altcoins that will die or get dumped in few weeks, or just scamcoins where you cant even call this a legit cryptocurrency.

The golden rule of investing is to not put all your eggs into one basket! You should always diverisfy your investments, just to stay safe and be covered in many ways, thanks to no being greedy.
I think i would divide my wallet on 3 parts, to leave 1 part as a bitcoin, second part as an ethereum, and third part as a monero.
This three coins look really strong for now, I dont expect to see their price going really low in this year.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
if i have one bitcoin and must invest altcoin trading

1 ethereum(ETH) but wait ethereum price down
2 litecoin
3 xrp riple
4 Time coin because price still under ico price
Eth look good to me to invest. The coin has moved upward since the  beginning of this year and with a lot of limitations and attack Eth has gained more than 100% this year.Dash is also good for now for one to invest in as the coin has also shows significant profit this year.

as predictions of many possibilities ethereum coins (ETH) will continue to increase, because this coin has a good chance to progress in the future
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
if i have one bitcoin and must invest altcoin trading

1 ethereum(ETH) but wait ethereum price down
2 litecoin
3 xrp riple
4 Time coin because price still under ico price
Eth look good to me to invest. The coin has moved upward since the  beginning of this year and with a lot of limitations and attack Eth has gained more than 100% this year.Dash is also good for now for one to invest in as the coin has also shows significant profit this year.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Probably would be going to the frontpage on coinmarketcap.com and would be investing in all of those coins - minus proportionally as I saw a spreadsheet once showing such high returns on someone who did that and then waited I think like a year.

Pretty good experiment, who knows if it would work and would make money now but if I just had this 1btc for this little project it'd be nice to see if I was able to reap in some nice rewards.

Activity: 714
I think it depends upon whether its a long term investment or a short term one to get the profits on the next pump.
In general I'd be with the following coins

Ripple
Stratis
Decred
Litecoin
ZCash
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I want to invest in ETC, LTC, TIME if I have 1bitcoin but better half for investments because there will probably be a good altcoin to be invested so as a precaution.

As of now, LTC for me. Segwit activation is very near. Surely the price of LTC will go up.

This make sense to spent 1 btc because currently LTC is nearing SegWit activation as you have said. But as we all know, some personality are behind to block the activation which stalled the price temporarily. But if Segwit is adopted into LTC the price will definitely rise.
Activity: 574
So if you have 1BTC now, what coin or coins you will invest your 1BTC? Will you invest it to a single altcoin?

How about you?

Definitely not a single coin.

What I would do is to diversify.

- 35% BTC
- 15% ETH
- 10% XMR
- 10% MAID
- 10% LTC
- 10% DCR
- 5% DOGE
- 5% PPC
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

How about you?

I will trade on ethereum classic too with halp of capital 0.5BTC it must be managed because trading is huge risk,
 i will use https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/etcbtc/1h that is good service to make analysis technical,
right now the ethereum's price is starting down, if we see on there.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I'll go ETC/ETH Doge and LTC. Those alt-coins looks promising to me. Although we know that they are just a pump and dump coin and not for long term investment. There is also a chance to get your initial investment in a short amount of time on those coins.
Activity: 196
www.definitelycoolstuffs.com
I want to invest in ETC, LTC, TIME if I have 1bitcoin but better half for investments because there will probably be a good altcoin to be invested so as a precaution.

As of now, LTC for me. Segwit activation is very near. Surely the price of LTC will go up.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Activity: 103
I would spend a little less than half, and leave the rest in my wallet to wait until the currency grows well.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

How about you?

If I have 1 btc for trading, I would love to choose for the following coins.
1. Monero
2. LTC
3. Iconomi
4. Xaurum
5. Peercoin

I've got a lot of choices but this is my top 5 and if ever that will give me more, I'll invest more to others.
Activity: 854
For short term:
#ETH
#LTC (after current correction)

For long term:
#Byteball
#KMD
#VSL (vslice tokens)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
If I have 1BTC I will split the value into three parts. Invest two parts in Litecoin and the remaining one part into dogecoin. I know the doges seem dumped but I see it rise in the near future.

By the way, why are people mentioning Ripple? I thought it's not mineable any more? To even think that it still has that questionable asterisk on it in the coin market listing, makes it the more scary.

If I am in your place i would invest in this altcoins:
1.Bitcoin
2.OneCoin
3.Etherum
4.Monero
5.Dogecoin

Is there an altcoin as number 2 in the real world?
Pages:
Jump to: