Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have $20k then where you want use it? - page 5. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The two options will do for me, crypto, and real-life business but I'll still keep some for savings. These three things that I'll do if somebody will give to me $20k.

But the business, I'll start it whenever the pandemic is gone. It's not advisable for me to create a new business this time as we're having limited movement and there's a fear that surrounds the potential market that I'm planning to get in.

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
In fact, it is an idea that will be discussed by many. what do you think about it Huh and which is your choice in below.

For crypto investment It is actually very risky to simply put your money in the hands of another stranger. So they can steal your capital at any time if they want. Also if you are not proficient in crypto you will not be able to makes profits.

Bank investment: you are more secure here and no one can move or steal your money. However, as far as I know the amount of your profit from the bank will be less.

Real Life Business: In real life you can do business like you can Open a Foods store orr Others.
Pages:
Jump to: