Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 16. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
i rather save them if time comes i have something to withdraw. i can used it if time needed comes.

I will also be saving them rather than use them abruptly not only because I will be needing them in the future but because I know that in the future it will be having a good price to trade and earn or maybe buy some new ICOs or tokens or altcoins that can also give you a good profit.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
If i have lot of bitcoin i will not spend it i will invest or go trading to have profits. We cant predict the price of bitcoin but my prediction bitcoin will pump so high next month
the bitcoin prediction is always unexpected as it always rises or stabilizes. if I am private, I'd better melt the bitcoin into money after that I tube maybe with the intention of opening a business, so the business goes bitcoin runs, all for better economic progress and realize the dream.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
If I have a lot of bitcoin some of it, I will save for my future and some of them I'll spend it. I will those that I need in my life. Ie will also help my family for the bills that they pay in house. Some of them is my allowance in school. It helps also to save it for the time that emergency comes do you have money to get.

Yes that is quite logical.  We are here because we need money.  We need money because we want to secure our future.  We need money to buy things we need.  So basically we have to spend some of our bitcoins if we already have lots of them.  And keep what will be left after spending some of them.
kie
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
i rather save them if time comes i have something to withdraw. i can used it if time needed comes.
Activity: 616
if i have that bitcoin maybe i saved it, because right now i dont want to buy something or need something so i will saved bitcoin ntil the price is rise higher than now. until bitcoin reacher the higher rate i will sell my bitcoin and do it again, buy when its low and sell it when high
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
If i have lot of bitcoin i will not spend it i will invest or go trading to have profits. We cant predict the price of bitcoin but my prediction bitcoin will pump so high next month
Activity: 630
I would spend some to buy promising alternative coins so I could increase what I have because I believe on the coins I hold that will help me to get richer in the future.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
I'll just save it and wait for it's higher price, because for me 2.1 bitcoin is not that just big enough to spend. But it is still depend, if you are in urgent need of money then spend it but make sure it worth. But if you aren't then save it, it is the right thing to do.
Activity: 350
For now, I think it is better to save it. Actually, my main advice is always that, everybody should do their works just by following their own minds, not by following the other people's acts.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

In my opinion base on my situation obcourse i choose savings for the future, and spend a little bit more for a basic needs. That's the best solution on how to manage the bitcoin because after a few years the Value of Bitcoin it's probably overwhelming       

We should spend it because we must also feel the result of bitcoin, and most of that certainly should be in store because we know bitcoin has a very good future. anyone going to hold for the highest price.

Activity: 501
Merit: 147
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

In my opinion base on my situation obcourse i choose savings for the future, and spend a little bit more for a basic needs. That's the best solution on how to manage the bitcoin because after a few years the Value of Bitcoin it's probably overwhelming       
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
If there is abundant btc available with me then for some of the btc I will sell it and lead a luxury lifestyle and fulfill some of those dreams. Few of them will convert to some altcoins and invest in good and upcoming ICO . Few will hold it as btc price is increasing and hold it till the crash starts.
Rest will sell as and when required to meet daily expenses and pay the monthly bills .

I think what you should do is make a business first before stepping up your lifestyle. Like you said, you are going to be selling some of the coins to support your daily expense and pay monthly bills. That means, you're going to get money solely from your bitcoins. Eventually, the abundant amount of btc you have will deplete and it will deplete at the rate depending on the "luxurious" lifestyle that you have made. I think you should start by making a business first so you know that tomorrow, there's going to be food on your table without you having to sell your bitcoins. Remember that bitcoin is an investment but it's better to have a business that will support your lifestyle and leave only large expenses for your bitcoins.
Activity: 602
I'll spend a portion of it and save all on what's left. I should be wise and wait for the bitcoin price to be tripled or more.
Activity: 256
If I have a lot of bitcoin some of it, I will save for my future and some of them I'll spend it. I will those that I need in my life. Ie will also help my family for the bills that they pay in house. Some of them is my allowance in school. It helps also to save it for the time that emergency comes do you have money to get.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
i think you should spend some and save some for emergencies and that is why you can do that but you need to think over the fact that you can put some money in an other investment and have some money when that goes wrong.
That is the point. Actually you are trying to explain dividing rule. That will be so better if you divide your bitcoins, half for your savings for emergencies and other household needs, other half for investments. Second half is much better in all respect to enhance your bitcoins more and more.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Yeah as all here is saying, it depends on your fiancial needs. Also an individual preference.
Not to go some technical, if I have that amount of btc I think it's not enough for me to spend a lot of them. I'll save the 2btc and withdraw the remaining for my financial needs. Buy the things that I wanted, travel a little ( to spoil myself ) and a treat for my family. I think that's well spent.
Hold your btc as long as you don't need them as a fiat.

Yeah, i was agree with your explanation it will depends to us of how we are going to use our own bitcoin specially in our financial needs. But for me, if i have a lots of bitcoin first i will plan with my self of how can i use my bitcoin in a very useful way. I don't spend my all bitcoin to buy a things that i want and i will trying to save some bitcoin because in case of emergency even i want some money i was get my money in a short period of time because i will save it. In addition, about it if i want to spend my money i want to set the limit into myself i buy the things that i can use into my daily life like, foods, and other psychological needs and personal needs and i will not to buy a luxury things if my money are not enough to buy this things. Further more i was save my money for my future purpose because i want to have a lot of money when i am turned to become old, because if i am old i can't to take job and  im sute that i am so weak when im old, so for now i want to save some money for my future. So for, for now this i want to do if i have a lots of bitcoin.
Activity: 456
At first I just save bitcoin when I have an extra coins like if I don't need it but later on I realize that I should save as more as I can as I see bitcoin value now is expensive and I don't wanna miss the chance of being rich in the future.
So yeah I'm more likely on saving and less than spending.
Activity: 82
If I have lot of bitcoin in my wallet then I won't hesitate in spending some of them when I am in need of money and most of them I will  save for the future and use of them in trade and investment to grow my bitcoins in long term so even if I spend them sometimes I always have an chance to recover them back by investing them in trading.
Well for, if haven't a more bitcoin, I think would save it but not the whole, i spent the  one fourth of it cause i'm not evenly or pretty sure what's happen for myself for the years that i live on earth..there are some case we need immediately a cash so we don't have any problem on financial assistance..we are able to prepare, Through a wise thinking we must save for it unless we needs an emergency..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I don't have more coins only a very little is with me, so I always think how to grow it rather than spending. If I am so tight financially I will spent few otherwise I will hold it simply for future and also I hate to waste money on gambling.
If i have a lot of bitcoins, i will surely try to save them for the tough time. Also i will look to time when the value of bitcoin will go high. Well it depends on the needs, if need money at any moment i will go on to spend it. Otherwise i will keep it saved.  Keeping in mind the recent value of bitcoins.
If you putted all of your money in bitcoin then that is a bad decision because you are telling that if you need money then you will spend your bitcoin, if you want to be wise in buying and using bitcoin then it is better to just put an amount that you can afford to lose and do not spend your bitcoin for a lot of years because that is the safest way to preserve your bitcoin and let it grow to a higher value.
Activity: 130
the question really depends on whether you're a Speculator on bitcoin price or whether you see Bitcoin as a currency. if you see it as a currency then it's obvious you should keep investing it at every opportunity you have diversify your portfolio and create a windfall.

on the inverse if you think Bitcoin is a means to its own end then you should hold on to your Bitcoin and wait for its inevitable rise in price - historically speaking if you had done that 5 years ago it would have outmatched any form of investment you could have possibly made at the time within 5 years.

Pages:
Jump to: