Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it? - page 4. (Read 33361 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
 If you have a lot of bitcoin. I'll spend some money at first and keep the remaining money for the future. I'll spend some money for the family.  Also I'll  invest  in trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Save it if you want to get some profit, spend it if you need money for something urgent
I agree with you. Unless we are in the worst case scenario, spending bitcoin is never a good option. The prices of bitcoin keeps increasing and it will make us rich in the future. That is the reason why we should continue to hold bitcoin instead of spending it. Many people claim that holding bitcoin can destroy bitcoin but I believe that nothing can destroy bitcoin and moreover, everyone wants to be rich, right? Bitcoin will help us to become rich in about 10 to 20 years holding Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Always prioritize saving, we can't predict the future so just to be sure save a lot just to be financially secure. you can invest a portion of it, a portion that you can afford to lose, so that the money will roll and you'll have potential income. lastly spend! spend what is left, pumper yourself and enjoy the life while it last.
save some and keep investing your money the rest of it. i will always taking risk rather than take a safe action as i have done it and feel so regret , i don't want to wasting my time hiding from the wild world , i will face it .

more money means more challenge , sometimes that is really what makes you alive.
Activity: 490
if I had a lot of bitcoin, I would spend it if the price went up. I will buy the wishes I need and some I save for the future, because I want to buy a house.
Yes it will be good because the price of the bitcoin will be high and the profit of the bitcoin will be more than double. It is the time to wait till the people will use the bitcoin for the long time and they will be able to have the things they want. The important thing about the bitcoin is the saving and the enjoying the high profit. Money want to get wide and the bitcoin is good to save in the form of it is. So invest in the bitcoin and wait for the long time.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
Always prioritize saving, we can't predict the future so just to be sure save a lot just to be financially secure. you can invest a portion of it, a portion that you can afford to lose, so that the money will roll and you'll have potential income. lastly spend! spend what is left, pumper yourself and enjoy the life while it last.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Spending your bitcoin is normal because at the end of the day it was yours and no one else so you should enjoy and do whatever you want with it. Save it, spend it, it's your choice.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Having a lot of bitcoin is a wonderful thing.  It gives one the opportunity to spend and then invest.  Personally, if i have a lot of bitcoin,  I would spend some, you know it will be stupid of me if I work hard to earn and I do not spend it when I'm in need.  But more importantly, I would invest a large percentage of it to earn more bitcoin...    Smiley

That is right, you need to spend some of your earnings to enjoy your earnings and have a comfortable lifestyle and not kind of stressful because the only thing that it will give to you when you always worry for your earning and if you will be sticking in working hard then you will not have a happy life. You should spend and save also to have a balance and happy life because that is what we deserve after all of the hard works.
You can save your money, but you should not save much money and keep that amount in a long time and repeat. You are working for your life, if you do not enjoy the money you earned from Bitcoin, you will feel boring soon and can not keep the style to work hard as now.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Of course you will divide it as per your priorities. Some will remain as you savings for future use and the other amount will be for whatever spending necessary to you and for your love ones.
Activity: 224
If ever I will be having enough of bitcoins then i would rather spend half of it for my family.Buy a lot.Build a house for them.Provide something for them.Then some I will also spend it for myself.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Having a lot of bitcoin is a wonderful thing.  It gives one the opportunity to spend and then invest.  Personally, if i have a lot of bitcoin,  I would spend some, you know it will be stupid of me if I work hard to earn and I do not spend it when I'm in need.  But more importantly, I would invest a large percentage of it to earn more bitcoin...    Smiley

That is right, you need to spend some of your earnings to enjoy your earnings and have a comfortable lifestyle and not kind of stressful because the only thing that it will give to you when you always worry for your earning and if you will be sticking in working hard then you will not have a happy life. You should spend and save also to have a balance and happy life because that is what we deserve after all of the hard works.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 392
The smartest thing to do right now with bitcoin is to save it. I know everyone will agree with me because we all have the same goal which is for btc to reach an all time high that is $10k or more than that. It's just unreasonable for me to use btc to buy things which I can buy using fiat.

agree, I will keep it for a long time until I have sufficient funds for my dream but if I have to use it then I will only use for something emergency and require a lot of funds
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
if I had a lot of bitcoin, I would spend it if the price went up. I will buy the wishes I need and some I save for the future, because I want to buy a house.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
If i have a lot of bitcoin, of course i will save it. For now bitcoin is very popular, I can not imagine how much profit I will get if I save 2 years from now. I think the price may be around $10,000 or maybe more.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I'm afraid the price will drop again so I think it's a good and lucrative price, I've sold 0.85 btc and got the $ 4850 price I'm so happy to get a big profit and I still have some BTC I hold and wait for higher prices .
Activity: 616
Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
if I have a lot of bitcoin then all I will do is keep it for the future and use it according to need. In other words do not waste bitcoin to things that are not important.
Activity: 448
I dont know what would i do, but right now i have some bitcoins on my wallet, and i am not looking to sell them at any rate, i will only hold them until i see the opportunity to invest that money in any other side, or just to hold that money physically, and not in cryptos.
But i dont  know , it is too early yet, i dont know what would i do.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
If I have a lot of bitcoin will do the samething Charlie Shrem by saving some and use some to start my own bitcoin business by create an exchange which could fetch me more money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
both is important.
spend for our stuff that make us more convidence in world is good, but not spend all your coin, just for needs
saving is important too, for our future. if i have, i will invest in bank for long time
Different people have different thought and ideas about the future and especially about bitcoin. Some people think that keeping is much better because the price is growing higher and some think like you.
You are also right that in the future there is no guarantee for bitcoin to be rise higher therefore selling some of the bitcoin is a right decision and to hold some in your wallet for earning extra money.

I agree but the question is what part of our BTC to sell because most likely bitcoin will rise in the future. That's why I think the less you sell the better. Sell only the amount you need to exchange for your living expanses and hold the rest because even though there is no guarantee the history teaches us that bitcoin will rather rise than fall.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It would greatly depend on the necessity. If there is something you want to really buy, you could buy it as a price of your hardwork in earning such. On the other hand. It would be wise to put it in savings such as banks or business so that the excess money would be still excess as time goes by. Either way, it is excess, you could do whatever you want.
You need to stick with the formula of amount of money earned - savings = expenses. You should always prioritize savings because it will become the bridge to you to get into the other things that you need to do or want to do with your money, it is either building your own business or doing other things that can make you happy. Saving money is the most important thing for our money because if you have savings then you can do other things like investing.
Pages:
Jump to: