Pages:
Author

Topic: if you have free electricity and 10k - page 3. (Read 3355 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
March 15, 2016, 11:59:21 PM
if you have if you have free electricity  and 10k cash

how much you will invest in bitcoin mining  and when ?? right now or later and why

Normally I would hear free electricity and jump into it.  But I will caution you like I do all new miners.  Start and grow slowly, if you start with 10k worth of equipment.... that is a heck of a learning curve.

If you go slower you can learn and work on cooling and other aspects.  So buy 1 or 2 and see how it goes.  Don't jump in with all 10k first thing being new.   

Maybe a couples of S5's to get an idea? People are basically giving them away now, at the current asking prices sellers are demanding for them... Its a bit crazy. Their returns halved, their price dropped by 75%.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

how much you will invest in bitcoin mining  and when ?? right now or later and why

Normally I would hear free electricity and jump into it.  But I will caution you like I do all new miners.  Start and grow slowly, if you start with 10k worth of equipment.... that is a heck of a learning curve.

If you go slower you can learn and work on cooling and other aspects.  So buy 1 or 2 and see how it goes.  Don't jump in with all 10k first thing being new.   
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
March 15, 2016, 09:00:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: