Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY, ICO IS NOT FOR YOU! - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I don't agree with it...
ICOs are risky but can make you rich!
just keep your eyes open! learn how to evaluate a project and find information about it.
there are a lot of scams, but also a lot of good projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well, the good thing of the crypto market is there is a low barrier to start your investments. But the thing is that you should be ready to lose your money due to high risk, so do not bet on your last money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I think ill have to disagree. Because i started in bitcoin without any money at all..What i did first is I work hard on bounty and signature campaigns there where times when all my effort was useless because i get scam along the way many times  but i have earn satoshes with effort and patients and when it was big enough i started investing it to altcoins nd i was lucky enough to earn and i keep doing what i did since the beginning and all my efforts has bear fruits of succes and actually i have join many altcoins.  Infact I make my wife resign from work because what i have earned is profitable enough. i did not have money at first all i have was industry and patience and strong faith. If i can do it so are many other people too.

Did you even read the article? It says you should not start your own ICO, if you have no money!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
I think ill have to disagree. Because i started in bitcoin without any money at all..What i did first is I work hard on bounty and signature campaigns there where times when all my effort was useless because i get scam along the way many times  but i have earn satoshes with effort and patients and when it was big enough i started investing it to altcoins nd i was lucky enough to earn and i keep doing what i did since the beginning and all my efforts has bear fruits of succes and actually i have join many altcoins.  Infact I make my wife resign from work because what i have earned is profitable enough. i did not have money at first all i have was industry and patience and strong faith. If i can do it so are many other people too.
Pages:
Jump to: