Pages:
Author

Topic: If you mine and use bitcoins, but do not support Ron Paul - page 2. (Read 2501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
For what it's worth though, I will vote for RP if he's on the ballot as the Republican candidate.  But it's not right to say that anyone who doesn't vote for him shouldn't be using Bitcoin.   Roll Eyes
RP is a clown SGT, and his supporters haven't done much to change that.

They just seem to make it worse...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
For what it's worth though, I will vote for RP if he's on the ballot as the Republican candidate.  But it's not right to say that anyone who doesn't vote for him shouldn't be using Bitcoin.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Then you should stop using bitcoins. You are a hypocrite statist who believes in anti-freedom. You have no business using market evolved money based on freedom and decentralization. This is what Ron Paul stands for, and this what bitcoiners should stand for aswell.
REALLY?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

nuff said, -_-

Edit: People like you HURT Bitcoin, and you don't even realize it...

Bitcoin does not belong to you, or any political ideology for the matter. It doesn't have "favorites" and unlike your post, promotes TRUE freedom from all of the existing establishments including the one that your hero RP is part of, whether he likes it or not...

Thank god that Bitcoin has no bias...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Then you should stop using bitcoins. You are a hypocrite statist who believes in anti-freedom. You have no business using market evolved money based on freedom and decentralization. This is what Ron Paul stands for, and this what bitcoiners should stand for aswell.
What about no.

Protip: USA is not the world  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
He's trying to take control of the state power machine to make it do what he wants. That's statist.

Regardless, I think you should use what you can to do what you think is right. I'll do the same.

IF a statist system already exists how do you remove it (or maybe degrade it) without taking control of it first?
convince enough people, that the system sucks, and anarchy is better.
at some point you would reach a point where the state falls apart, and anarchy wins.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
He's trying to take control of the state power machine to make it do what he wants. That's statist.

Regardless, I think you should use what you can to do what you think is right. I'll do the same.

IF a statist system already exists how do you remove it (or maybe degrade it) without taking control of it first?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Strength in numbers

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Isn't telling people what to do the opposite of freedom?

Just checking.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I have a feeling Dr. Paul would disagree with you.

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Have you considered that some people might not support ANY Republicans, or any politicians? Or that one might agree with Ron Paul about currency but not (for example) whether or not any state has a right to ban abortion? A presidential candidate is a complicated choice and can't be determined by one issue.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
No right? Eh.. so I guess I misunderstood all that noise about personal liberty and freedom Paul supports make..  You sayin its conditional on your political preferences?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: