Pages:
Author

Topic: If you owned biitcoins.com what would you do with it ? - page 2. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Honestly, that double i ruins the domain name.
Unless there's some serious SEO value, aka highly aged or historically good backlinks from previous website (which it doesn't).

I see you've made a bid, if I were you I'd pull out, but it's your call.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Create a new coin called Biitcoin and use that domain as the dev page. /s Smiley

Why you are doing this ? You got it for free ?

He's probably doing it because he bid for it over at this auction thread, is pumped for the ownership of the domain, but doesn't really have a good idea on what to do with it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Domain name is biitcoin.com ? The term biitcoin sounds like an altcoin and I believe it will not attract crypto users similar to bitcoins.com or anything relevant to that. I am sorry to say I am not finding myself exciting to consider about owning this domain even just for reselling purpose.

what you would do and I'll sent a gift to the person who gives me the best answer Wink
Why you are doing this ? You got it for free ? Anyway I guess it will get more attraction among this community if you move this topic into service board, in some sense your discussion sounds like contest to me.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I have a great idea but what would YOU do if you owned it .

PM me with what you would do and I'll sent a gift to the person who gives me the best answer Wink

Why PM?  You don't want to have a public conversation about your website marketing potential, or not?

For one thing such a "ii" a misspelling and plural seem to carry very low value, no?  What is the value of a double "i" ?  Your idea about potential marketing may be better than anyone will come up with in a public thread, no?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have a great idea but what would YOU do if you owned it .

PM me with what you would do and I'll sent a gift to the person who gives me the best answer Wink
Pages:
Jump to: