Pages:
Author

Topic: IF you saw this candle stick chart would buy sell or hold? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Actually I always trying to look at biggest time frame of candle chart so I can understand the pattern well. I am not a daytrader so I don't analyze too often. I think analyze candles in shorter time frame is very difficult that's why I prefer like to consider bitcoin as long term investment so trading risk can become smaller. If you want to do daytrading you should not only look at the chart but also look at all environment of the business, you should get all news update about the cryptocurrency that you trade so you can make decisions better. Cryptocurrency market is very depend on sentiments.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

You wouldn't decide that quick when you don't have indicators supporting whatever you are thinking. If you think the price will drop terribly, you need to first check the real chart like the tradingview, not just the chart from exchange, and then also use the indicators you really know how to use. Once you verify that it may really drop, then you can sell. But right now, I may not really that quick to decide because I'm almost sure it's going to quickly bounce up.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Im trying to learn to read the candle sticks sometimes I win sometimes I lose, I think I'm better then just random chance but also a bull market is helping me. What would you guys do in this scenario based on this candle stick screen shoot, what info can I learn from it?
Because candle stick aren't 100% will come true based on the real market, it only predict.

But I'd think it's better to learn candle stick, TA and FA rather than "just a random chance" because you didn't understand about the market and trading is pretty risky for beginner.

IMO based on the candle stick you provide above, I think the market are on down trend... possible it will dump more and then recover.

Would you also look at the depth chart? I still cant figure that out. It changes so fast going tall green shallow red then seconds later its reversed or short green tall red. I dont see many walls and if the walls provided useful info they are gone in minutes. Is the depth chart usesless on BTC because it trades so rapidly?

What realtion does the volume play into it. often when there is a big drop or rise there is a big volume bar under it, but not always.

What do you make of this same chart on the 6 hour candle?

https://ibb.co/zR90FTF

Like it will drop to the 36,000 because that was the start of this peak? When there are "bumps" in price like this dont they normally reset back down to the bottom of the bump then start heading back up again? I wondering if I should sell all of it now then rebuy when it goes down to 36000 or around there?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Im trying to learn to read the candle sticks sometimes I win sometimes I lose, I think I'm better then just random chance but also a bull market is helping me. What would you guys do in this scenario based on this candle stick screen shoot, what info can I learn from it?
Because candle stick aren't 100% will come true based on the real market, it only predict.

But I'd think it's better to learn candle stick, TA and FA rather than "just a random chance" because you didn't understand about the market and trading is pretty risky for beginner.

IMO based on the candle stick you provide above, I think the market are on down trend... possible it will dump more and then recover.

Regarding the images you're using "viewer links" not "BBCode" it's why the images won't load.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11

EDIT the image wont load heres a direct link

https://ibb.co/y8y0jMw
Pages:
Jump to: