Pages:
Author

Topic: if you start new project let me know - page 2. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
January 27, 2017, 03:30:23 PM
This is not school here we are here to make money. We all spell good enough. We all undestood enough each other to do business.

Not being able to create a proper sentence makes your service seem unprofessional. And as morantis said, we have no incentive to hire you instead of the many, many others who do the same thing you do. A poorly constructed forum post from a newbie is not enough to make you stand above the crowd.   
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 27, 2017, 01:48:20 PM
This is not school here we are here to make money. We all spell good enough. We all undestood enough each other to do business.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 27, 2017, 12:22:25 PM
90% of the people on here have no idea how to create proper sentences..
January 27, 2017, 05:54:46 AM
Members who will undestood they undestood.
If you serious business person you will undestood.
Why you neeed any other info?- i mentioned allready
That we have leads tricks methods experince and knowledge and websites where we have allready our own community.
Your question is unmature. Use your brain and think !!! If you ask anything like that then i dont think you are ready for any real business.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 26, 2017, 08:57:56 PM
We have alot of leads and useful contacts plus good methods how to get people who will join with your program.
if you start new program then let me know we will help you to reach profit and success we will take just small fair Commision!
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS PERSON AND YOU LAUNCHING YOUR PROJECT VERY SOON THEN SEND E-MAIL ASAP: [email protected]

someone would use you based on what?  what references, background?  anything besides a forum post from a nearly new account? and how about we spell things correctly.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 26, 2017, 08:53:59 PM
What is your expertise, experience?
January 26, 2017, 08:24:58 PM
We have alot of leads and useful contacts plus good methods how to get people who will join with your program.
if you start new program then let me know we will help you to reach profit and success we will take just small fair Commision!
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS PERSON AND YOU LAUNCHING YOUR PROJECT VERY SOON THEN SEND E-MAIL ASAP: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: