Pages:
Author

Topic: If You Started Cryptocurrency In 2016...You Should Be Glad. - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes you must be one of the luckiest investor in bitcoin if you invested in 2016. Bitcoin price that year was 1k to 2k only and if you bought a lot and trust that bitcoin will reach 19k then i want to congratulate you. Bitcoin really helped you.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
To be honest he's correct.

It's not only 100% gain if you are still holding up to now. But I'm sure that many sold during mid-December to early January 2018. Those are the days where the crypto market/bitcoin is booming. I can remember those old days where I do panic selling as well but I've learned from it and applying it today.
copper member
Activity: 294
I agree.....because those that started earlier have some kind of upper hand as against those of us that just started this year.
They should be glad...at least.
Some of them are the whales we know today.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
being successful (aka not #rekt) has nothing to do with when you start, it is all about how you start!

for instance some newbie who is always late to everything and makes bad decisions such as buying pumped altcoins or selling bitcoin out of panic and because of FUD, will always lose money. it doesn't matter even if he started in 2010 when bitcoin was $1. it is the bad decisions that leads to losses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Honestly speaking 2016, Bitcoin prices are at their peak in history. So you definitely make a lot of money at that time. It will take a long time for Bitcoin to come back because Bitcoin does not show signs of coming back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
If you are among people that start trading, or investing in cryptocurrency from 2016, you shouldn't be complaining of been rekt. You should have make more than 100% of your capital investment before now. So many people makes x20, x50 of their each trading during those periods, because we saw unbelievable pumps then that made peeps money.
I can remember then turning 150k to over 850 under a month, that's how juicy those periods are.
When i see how much I've achieved compare with what I started with, I always be glad because I started nearly with nothing.... That has been my console and everybody that started from 2016.
So,  forget about this bear period be glad with what you have achieved with cryptocurrency.
what you say might be true, but did you know that dev doing the pump uses money from buyers who buy their coins. to do a pump in a coin, the dev must make a loss to buy at the beginning and as if there will be a push due to the issue of the issue circulating. This is called propaganda
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
By the time of 2016, Bitcoin prices are at their peak in history. So you definitely make a lot of money at that time. It will take a long time for Bitcoin to come back because Bitcoin does not show signs of coming back. You can buy Bitcoin now and resell it someday, what to do is explore the market and talk to people who are experienced at forums.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
For joy now is not the best time. You could rejoice in December last year.

Now, the price of the cryptocurrency will start to grow. But now a lot of the unknown because of the ETF
Activity: 266
If you are among people that start trading, or investing in cryptocurrency from 2016, you shouldn't be complaining of been rekt. You should have make more than 100% of your capital investment before now. So many people makes x20, x50 of their each trading during those periods, because we saw unbelievable pumps then that made peeps money.
I can remember then turning 150k to over 850 under a month, that's how juicy those periods are.
When i see how much I've achieved compare with what I started with, I always be glad because I started nearly with nothing.... That has been my console and everybody that started from 2016.
So,  forget about this bear period be glad with what you have achieved with cryptocurrency.

our current price now is like a price last 2016 to 2017 the staring higher price movement was 1st quarter of 2018 then it will raised the top price of 18,000USD. now there was a time that we felt uncomfortable with our investment because it needs to focus and monitored every minute, hour or day her is the big impact for every user if they will not updated what is the market price everyday because this is volatile so regarding to the question if we are glad to be involve of crypto currency since 2016 I admit that that these is double emotion and scary because our capital is in danger if the price is continuously slide down and of course we are very glad if the price also is continue higher.  
Activity: 15
Yes, because in 2017 the price of bitcoin is at its peak so if you are in cryptocurrency in 2016 then you earn more profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 209
I started crypto currency early this year 2018, which I have alt-coin  called MTC, medical token, 10000 MTC sold at rates of 0.004 USD, after a short period of time, have experience that at price is hitting to 0.5 USD. Which was shocked as my starting point.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Yeah can't argue with that if you just hold your crypto and sell it at the right time, There was a time where I have more than 20 bitcoin but at that time the price around 200 USD if I hold that and sell it at least when the price 15k USD I can relax and sit all day long at home and do some small trade. But I'm not hold that long lol so I have nothing atm and just try to make money by doing bounty and try a daily trade or arbitrage
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

I stated using bitcoin back in 2015 and I made a few mistakes,like selling at the wrong time and not HODLing.
I'm glad with my achievements with crypto,but there were so many missed opportunities that actually make me sad and frustrated most of the time.If I had never missed those opportunities,I would have been 10 times more successful with crypto.
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: